Last Post Replies
Adrienne McDowell
Hi everyone, I am currently building a slide with several layers and have included a forward marker on each layer which, when clicked, brings the user to the next laye...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Myres Hopkins
I have no idea where to get started. I followed the link from a email in English. I appreciate the help. Just want to use my time to get started, but can´t pass the f...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sagar Mavale
How to permanently remove Correct/Incorrect red/green Bottom-bar from Review Assessment ?
over 8 years ago
William Smith
Hi guys, I'm creating an interaction that uses a variable and runs on one of my layouts so that it runs on every slide that uses that layout. However when I tested th...
over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Azizi Abdullah
Hi all. I've been playing with sliders and put together this test project.  Slider test: What do you know about fuel economy figures? I have used object states to anim...
over 8 years ago
By Azizi Abdullah
Amanda Sabo
Hey, new SL user. I downloaded the TicTacToe template the other day and now it's on my hard drive but I don't know how to open it in SL to begin modifying it.  My oth...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nerina Williams
Hi Articulate Community, Recently I attempted to import Powerpoint templates, from the Heroes site, into Storyline. The template loses a good portion of it's formatin...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrea Betancur
Hello, what settings should I do in Storyline, to the scorm to save the note and navigation in moodlerooms??? In Moodlerooms doesn´t show me the last slide that I na...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruno Dethune
Hi all,   Being new in Moodle & Totara, sorry if this issue has already been discussed I just started using Totara and published a scorm package (tested and wor...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Molly Watson
Working in Storyline 2 - I'd like to make the "next" button in the player glow (or change appearance somehow) at the end of each slide's timeline, letting the user kno...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nadja Sherelis
Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to set on the published course a "clock" so to speak that let's the user know how much they have completed in a course per ...
over 8 years ago
By Nadja Sherelis
Elizabeth  Andrade
I created several text boxes that will carry on to other slides with the participant's responses.  However, once the final slide comes up with all responses saved, the...
over 8 years ago
Raschel Rask
Greetings Community Members! I am working on a project in Storyline 2 and would like to be able to delay the showing of a layer when a user hovers over a hotspot. We'...
over 8 years ago
Tex Hale
I downloaded the gauge meter results slide and added extra states to show 30%, 40% etc.  It worked fine until I imported it into another course.  The gauge does not mo...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Annette trial account Backs
I would like to view the slides in a scene horizontally, rather than vertically, with slides going into additional rows as needed.  I'm accustomed to being able to do ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda C
I have a slide where I need to press the number 1 key on the keyboard, then press the F12 key to go to the next slide (1.2 slide 2). I'm using Google Chrome as my brow...
over 8 years ago
Toni Krasnic
Here’s a mind map to help new users get started with Storyline: https://www.mindmeister.com/185488720/articulate-storyline. You'll notice that all web links in the map...
over 8 years ago
By Toni Krasnic
Ken Teutsch
Where can I change the default formatting for hyperlinks? (I don't want them highlighted after they have been clicked.)
over 8 years ago
E Hanna
I have published several Articulate projects and this is the first time I've run into this issue (for the record, I'm using Storyline 1, not 2).  I have a training of ...
over 8 years ago
andrew jackson
I'm looking to create a full software simulation-  a module where if a user types a certain name, or account number, and click a button it would skip to that slide wit...
over 8 years ago
By Michael Hinze