Last Post Replies
Darren Mc Neill
Not sure if you know of this podcast but here is an interesting Podcast that is comparing Storyline to Captivate and Lectora. Very interesting, informative and honest ...
almost 12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Darren Mc Neill
I have a button that when I click it, the hidden layer slides in from the left, this works. I also set it that when the user clicks a button in the hidden layer, the l...
almost 12 years ago
By Darren Mc Neill
Melanie Bunting
Hi, I have created a screen recording in try mode, and I want to add a Pause/Play button to all the slides. I want to add this to the slide itself and not to the playe...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
James Brandwood
Ok I'm excited - Storyline is out and I am set to pick it up and wave it in front of my bosses face until they agree to get it. I figure just saying that it will allow...
almost 12 years ago
By James Brandwood
Melanie Bunting
Hi, I am just starting out using Storyline, and I am trying to use it to create an interactive screen recording. When i record the screen and insert the recording as '...
almost 12 years ago
By Melanie Bunting
Barry Galvin
Thinking of going back to using Studio '09 :( Can't believe that all of a sudden today, Storyline is freezing on publishing any courses that are greater than about 5 s...
almost 12 years ago
By Barry Galvin
Ramon Smitherman
I noticed after publishing that the menu is extpanded for all topics.  I would like it to start collapsed and then expand as the user reaches each section with sub top...
almost 12 years ago
By Ramon Smitherman
Joe Countryman
Hi again.  I was wondering if there was a way to add numeric variables to create a new variable.  For example; %One% + %Two% + %Three% = %Total% I have tried all the o...
almost 12 years ago
By Jilo Esmail
Jill Blaser
I'm not sure what's going on here. I would like this video clip to play when the user clicks on the arrow button. It will play only if the user clicks twice. Also, an...
almost 12 years ago
By Jill Blaser
Linda Ross
My boss and I were playing around with Storyline this week and we had a specific question. We really like the Captivate-like paradigm of being able to create the three...
almost 12 years ago
By Linda Ross
Gerry Wasiluk
Wondering if anyone else has wanted this . . . Often when I'm working on a slide I want to quickly move to a slide that is linked to from the original slide. Right now...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sam Carter
Has anyone confirmed that courses played within Articulate Mobile Player communicate properly when hosted by a SCORM compliant Learning Management System?  Are there a...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Yaki Gordon
Is it possible to change the player fonts and font size? How
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Shanee Kraus
Hi all, I've been working with SL for quite a while now after years of using Studio and PPT. I love the easy way of doing things with SL, but I'm missing some things I...
almost 12 years ago
By Shanee Kraus
Peter Worth
Hullo all! I've been playing with Storyline over the past day or so and have had issues with playback after inserting an SWF with audio; it plays a video of around 1:3...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Worth
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
This really would apply to all products, but I thought of it while playing with/learning Storyline. As I open the tutorials, I typically do a "save as" with the graphi...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Joseph Leung
Hi I was just moving my work that I did before to SL because using them on ipad would be very useful for me i did the simple importing the ppt to SL but when I publish...
almost 12 years ago
By Mark Fletcher
James McLuckie
Hi all. I have been using states quite happily in Storyline, and love the feature. However, I have run into something that has got me stumped.  Up until this point, th...
almost 12 years ago
By James McLuckie
WIFI Wien
hello. is it possible, to bring the marker lable on top of all layers even if they are inserted in the base layer? workarounds I found are to copy all markers in all l...
almost 12 years ago
By WIFI Wien
Shyam Saha
Hi All, I have a small issue, and looking for some help/suggestion in this regard. I have a 3 screen SL file - (Attached the SL file here) Screen 1 - Concept 1 Screen ...
almost 12 years ago
By Shyam Saha