Last Post Replies
Jonathan Workman
My attached file is a "pick many" example.  When I answer all the questions correctly (all the left column radio buttons), I receive no feedback.  When I select incorr...
almost 12 years ago
By Jonathan Workman
Zara Ogden
Hi, I have an idea and I want to know honestly if you think that Storyline from a speed perspective can handle it. I have to create software training on a new system...
almost 12 years ago
By Zara Ogden
John Botham
I have not been able to import my Powerpoint slides into Storyline. I get a 'Failed to import' window each time. I have completed all the actions recommended in the su...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Michael Rosenberger
Does Storyline allow you to set focus on a screen load? For example, I want the text box of a slide to be active (focus) when each screen loads so the student does not...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Adrian Bara
Hi all! Trying out Storyline atm and can't find a solution to a problem. I have a page where I've put a few animations, and also a zoom effect on a video for the dura...
almost 12 years ago
By Adrian Bara
Melanie Bunting
Hi, I have made a screen recording, and want to have some text to appear to be typed into a field. I don't want the user to have to type this text. I want the video to...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
James Brandwood
I am using a Trial version of Storyline as I have managed to convince management to purchase it, Yay! But  I am just wondering why there is great deal of time between ...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
CJ Heuer
I have tried everything but can not find any setting  on how to revove the bottom navigation buttons. I woild like to provide my omw navigation with triggers and do no...
almost 12 years ago
By Jill McNair
rambabu s
How to make player invissible in storyline?
almost 12 years ago
By rambabu s
Mandy c.
Hello Experts: how to change the color of skirt and her suite?
almost 12 years ago
By Russell Still
Rich R
Is there a way in Storyline to advance rom slide to slide while in Slide view using the keyboard? The only way I have found is to click on the slide on the left scene ...
almost 12 years ago
By Arlyn Asch
Gary Wong
I was wondering will my performance in doing many storyline publishing be increase by running (i.e. 2 copies of Storyline) on my computer (It was Win 7 Pro with an Int...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lea Vickery
I'm working on a product training piece that I've imported from a former PowerPoint/Presenter project  to Storyline.  Question: Is there any way to link from a label ...
almost 12 years ago
By Lea Vickery
David Anderson
We added a few more templates to the Storyline downloads including the optical illusion interaction.  Demo Tutorial Source CHALLENGE: A cool addition to this inter...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Karen Karnisky
Hi, I used the folder tabs interaction template yesterday to create a layered interaction. Yesterday the folder color was gray. Today when I opened the file, the folde...
almost 12 years ago
By Karen Karnisky
Dave Fulle
Hi, According to a spreadsheet that someone posted (Storyline feature support matrix - Flash_HTML5_iOS.xls) Safari and Chrome HTML5 should support tabs and side bars. ...
almost 12 years ago
By Dave Mozealous
Sasha Scott
Hi - I realise this may be more to do with the devices I'm using than Storyline itself, but I have inserted a video in a story to try it out on different devices. Vide...
almost 12 years ago
By Sasha Scott
Bruce Graham
Was just wondering how it would be possible to achieve this in SL? I have no idea how to do this, I was just wondering if it took up fewer pages to describe in SL, and...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Gerry Wasiluk
In the last few weeks of the beta, Brett started a great thread in the beta forum on the business case for buying Storyline.  A lot of the beta testers (Steve, Bruce, ...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Michael Rosenberger
I have a few menu items that are semi-transparent until they are moused over and become visible. I also like to have labels for each of the menu item come up under the...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt