Last Post Replies
Joe Countryman
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this question, but I was wondering what the cost of Storyline will be after May 15?
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Paul Benne
Hi, Im looking for someone that can help build an eLearning course with Storyline. I have a writer and video production company on board. I just need the eLearning pla...
almost 12 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Mohd Hasan
Hi all, I download the trial of SL and it is great so far. I love the control I get over the objects and I can do a lot more than what I used to in powerpoint I have a...
almost 12 years ago
By Mohd Hasan
Mike Palmer
I have a question about the screen recording functionality. From what I can tell the screen recording must be launched from within Storyline itself in order to for the...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Chris Simental
We are considering using Storyline for an upcoming project and have the following questions about its capabilities. Please note that all of the questions pertain to bo...
almost 12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Marc-André Lavoie
How do i show the good answers during incorrect feedback on all activites?
almost 12 years ago
By Marc-André Lavoie
Lance G.
I'm trying to adjust the font and size for text entry fields, but they keep on resetting to Articulate 12. What am I missing?
almost 12 years ago
By Lance G.
Rich R
Is there a way to turn off the zoom feature (the little magnifying glass) on images in quizzes?
almost 12 years ago
By Rich R
Jonathan Workman
My attached file is a "pick many" example.  When I answer all the questions correctly (all the left column radio buttons), I receive no feedback.  When I select incorr...
almost 12 years ago
By Jonathan Workman
Zara Ogden
Hi, I have an idea and I want to know honestly if you think that Storyline from a speed perspective can handle it. I have to create software training on a new system...
almost 12 years ago
By Zara Ogden
John Botham
I have not been able to import my Powerpoint slides into Storyline. I get a 'Failed to import' window each time. I have completed all the actions recommended in the su...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Michael Rosenberger
Does Storyline allow you to set focus on a screen load? For example, I want the text box of a slide to be active (focus) when each screen loads so the student does not...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Adrian Bara
Hi all! Trying out Storyline atm and can't find a solution to a problem. I have a page where I've put a few animations, and also a zoom effect on a video for the dura...
almost 12 years ago
By Adrian Bara
Melanie Bunting
Hi, I have made a screen recording, and want to have some text to appear to be typed into a field. I don't want the user to have to type this text. I want the video to...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
James Brandwood
I am using a Trial version of Storyline as I have managed to convince management to purchase it, Yay! But  I am just wondering why there is great deal of time between ...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
CJ Heuer
I have tried everything but can not find any setting  on how to revove the bottom navigation buttons. I woild like to provide my omw navigation with triggers and do no...
almost 12 years ago
By Jill McNair
rambabu s
How to make player invissible in storyline?
almost 12 years ago
By rambabu s
Mandy c.
Hello Experts: how to change the color of skirt and her suite?
almost 12 years ago
By Russell Still
Rich R
Is there a way in Storyline to advance rom slide to slide while in Slide view using the keyboard? The only way I have found is to click on the slide on the left scene ...
almost 12 years ago
By Arlyn Asch
Gary Wong
I was wondering will my performance in doing many storyline publishing be increase by running (i.e. 2 copies of Storyline) on my computer (It was Win 7 Pro with an Int...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt