Last Post Replies
Bo Toennesen
Hi All Is that possible to do that? Here is some triggers I talk about:
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Venkata Ramana
Hi i have build 4 different courses(each course 40mb) using storyline, then published and uploaded to my client's android tablet. client has reviewed and sent changes...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mikhail Mumlev
Hello everybody,  I have used Articulate Online for one year and all this year I’ve had a problem with results recording at the AO system. When a user had finished a ...
over 8 years ago
By Mikhail Mumlev
Steve Brimley
Is there a way to make the results slide look like a certificate to print? Also, does this have to be on an LMS? I added a results slide with the ability to print, but...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Jeffrey Riley
From what I have read in the forums, Storyline 2 cannot be used to author courses on an iPad or Android tablet. In looking at new laptops, many manufacturers now have ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anwen Burk
Hi Everyone We have a Storyline that is not behaving and we wondering if anybody can help. We have used the same file before and had no issues, but for some reason t...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tim Cooke
I have a Microsoft client we've worked with for years who uses two of our Instructional Designers full-time. There is a new request that we'd like to bring on someone ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dario Savoretti
This is my screen and I can`t change buttons text. I need them to be traslated to Spanish. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance. Dario
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kara  Bidstrup
Hi all, I published a draft of a course and noticed that when I  tab through the course the tabs jump around in a random order (when tabbing through).  How do I change...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Megan Colbert
Hi, I have a few drag and drop activates and a multiple choice quiz that users have to attempt in a knowledge check. I have created a slide where the user can then re...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Praveen Dixit
Hi Guys,   I am trying to translate course English to Arabic; now I am facing one challenge while doing this. I did the player setting Right to left for Arabic every...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jake Hurt
Hi, I am looking for some help with variables, I *think* I've put things in right? (although clearly not because it doesn't work properly!) I have a menu slide, whic...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Todd Troost
Hello everyone: I am fairly new to Storyline and having some serious issues pausing the timeline. I am creating a course with narration on one layer, closed caption ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ant Pugh
Hi guys - I'm having issues formatting the Numeric Data Entry fields, I've made a short video to explain the issue - would really appreciate some advice. https://www....
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
san san
Salve a tutti, ho un problema con il tracciamento dei prodotti scorm generati con Articulate Storyline 2. Come è noto, Articulate Storyline non consente di fissare u...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Julienne Cort
Hi, I'm a new Storyline user and am utilizing version 2 to create a module. I've created my slide from scratch where the user will have to click on a layer to access ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Theresa Peek
Is there a way to put an .epub file into Storyline 2 and publish it so that it is accessible on an LMS? Thank you in advance for your help!
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Annemijn Storm
Dear people We have made a course in articulate. After uploading to our LMS (moodle), the course does not start  when using IE 11. In Chrome/FF we have no problem at ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Graham Betts
Is it possible to hide the next and previous buttons until particular conditions have been met?
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Don Goodlin
I am creating an online eLearning and testing site.  I am thinking about using Articulate Storyline, LearnDash LMS, GrassBlade PRO, WooCommerce, GrassBlade LRS and Tin...
over 8 years ago
By Humera Shazia