Last Post Replies
Jay Miller
Just updated to Build 6 and won't open existing projects. Where can I download build 5 again so I can get a working version? Thanks in advance.
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rachel Hartshorne
I have recently had Articulate Storyline 2 installed on my PC and run the updates but it will not allow me to import powerpoint presentations. Any advice?
over 8 years ago
Gordon Mitchell
Does anyone know if a story file created in Storyline 2 can be imported and edited in Storyline 1? Is there a way to down-save a project in Storyline 2 so the same pro...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brad Magnus
I have a mildly complex slide that has a bunch of click to show/hide elements. See: On start I need the "Well Control" text to slide in which I have. Then encourage...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
marielle paul-fortin
I put a shape on a slide master and I add a trigger on it (jump to next slide when user clicks on Arrow)but this trigger doesn't work when I'm in my scene. Where is t...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
René Müller
Hello everyone,   I'm wondering if somebody is able to read my thread, that I've posted earlier today: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-story...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michel Guenette
I have searched the web looking for answers, but I cannot find a list of the animations that are available in Storyline 2. I am trying to put together a business case ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Erika Calvert
Hello all, I recently joined the community and I am excited to see so many resources and helpful hints available! I am wondering if anyone would be able to recommend ...
over 8 years ago
By Erika Calvert
Caesar Aycocho
I am recording the screen of my application using SL 2. There are steps that require the user to type in a response. I inserted the recorded screen in Try Mode. In ...
over 8 years ago
Kamalesh Bhamare
I am working on one quiz in Articulate Storyline 2. I have one variable queNum which stores current question number. Because questions are randomizing I cannot have st...
over 8 years ago
shivanshu katiyar
Hi All, Hope you are doing well! Just wanted to touch base with you and explore if you have any development opportunity where I can help? I have team of developers ...
over 8 years ago
Victoria Yap
I have collated about 200 quizzes from various Storyline modules and would like to make them into a "Trivia Night" extravaganza for learners who had gone through the m...
over 8 years ago
Andrew Lian
Hello everyone Is there a simple way to use articulate to create a folder on a pc? I assume JS will do it. Is there a simple way to empty the contents of a folder on...
over 8 years ago
By Andrew Lian
Bea Stephan
I am using text entry or numeric entry fields to let learners enter some data (numbers-no math-  or names) In IE11 in some fields a X shows as soon as the learner ent...
over 8 years ago
By Bea Stephan
Tracy Hodges
Hi! I would like to know if it is possible to have the seekbar hidden on the main slide, but visible on the slide layer?     
over 8 years ago
By Michael Crouch
Ranjeeta K
Hi  I was working on the color matching interactivity in storyline 2.I have added the triggers but doesnt seem to be working. Can any1 help me please? Attached the s...
over 8 years ago
By Ranjeeta K
Ali Van
Hello, is there a way for us to add the quiz results in the bottom layer so that it shows  the total as the learner continues the test rather than only displaying the ...
over 8 years ago
By Ali Van
Kendra Barker
On the attached, the learner needs to press on each person.  This should take them to slide 1.3 or 1.4.  After the media completes on slide 1.3 or 1.4, the next button...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Shardae Hasan
I updated a SL1 course in SL2 and tried to export it to Word. I keep getting a blank error message, screenshot attached. Any ideas?
over 8 years ago
By Shardae Hasan
Brad Magnus
I'm working with a brand that requires us to create custom buttons for interactions. They are very simple, just shapes with text and an image (image inserted into the ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick