Last Post Replies
Michael M
I have true/false variable for each layer and a custom button on master not changing state to Normal when conditions are true for each layer? Thanks
almost 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Emilie Paré
I have a question about Storyline 1. In a question slide, is there a way to tell the participants that they have the right answers or we need to do it manually When w...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Pawan Ray
Is it possible to develop page flip animation in storyline not as much like as flash but somehow closer to that.
almost 9 years ago
By Nick F
Terry Coe
I am trying to put together a 50's themed module, so naturally I have some stars on the title page, along with some others. Is there any way to have them twinkle a lit...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mindy ThomasFulks
Any ideas on how to use the scroll feature on mobile devices using the lightbox pop-up or web object. I have a pdf or link to a document and it works fine on desktop a...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniel Bali
Hi! I have a problem with syncing the audio of the timeline with the object etc. For example: If I change to for example facebook for 5 secs, then the audio keeps go...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Donna Parham
I am running Articulate Storyline 2 on my MacBook Pro via Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac. I do a great deal of moving back and forth between Articulate on the virtual ma...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Richard Blunt
Hi Heroes! Having problems with my final quiz. For some reason it will not show Feedback by Question except for questions 8, 9, and 11. Any ideas? File attached! Th...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Phil Eagles
Hi, I have just noticed that the audio no longer seems to play on an iPad. I'm running IOS 8.4 on an iPad 2 and it definately use to work but now it doesn't. Any sugg...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kamil Nowek
Hi, I would like to find out if there is a possibility to get zip name with our course and view it during visiting course? 
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Suze Ashford-Barnes
Hi Can anyone suggest a way for a user to mark a module as complete without a results slide or counting number of slides viewed? I have a timer set on a slide and I ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peta Coles
Hi All, I select the option to play my video (inserted in a new slide from a file) in a new browser window and it does not work. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Peta
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
riesseg -
Hi everyone, We trying to perform our elearning with our LMS plateform to improve our customer experience. I try to get my LMS variable "cmi.core.lesson_status" but ...
almost 9 years ago
By Kamil Nowek
Sam Imoe
I am wondering if anyone can tell me what resolution and format work the best for videos? I have about 25 clips to edit and insert that are currently in 1920x1080 .mp4...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Callahan
Hello, We are looking for resources (agency or individual) to translate, narrate and adapt an Articulate Storyline program from English into Japanese, Portuguese, Russ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jean-Pascal Mulot
Hello Story team, I just would like to use the menu functionality in the player to use only the "Search" function. After deleting all content menu (to be empty), is ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mohammad  Hassam
Hello everyone,  I have created online portfolio in AS2. It was smooth a while ago, but now, some links suddenly stop working. The same link is also not working in .s...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Transfers of Learning
I have a client that wants custom navigation contols instead of the default storyline controls. I added buttons and triggers. My question is how do I pause the timelin...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andrew Field
Hi - I've reviewed a number of topics including this https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/logo-panel-size and https://community.articulate...
almost 9 years ago
By Andrew Field
Ravindra Gardi
Hi, I have given the trigger to change the state of character at Cue Point, but its not working. Please find the attachment. and Plz provide the solution. Thanks in a...
almost 9 years ago
By Ravindra Gardi