Last Post Replies
Vaibhav Raj Vaswani
I am having this issue with Storyline 1. I am unable to insert an audio into my course. I have tested this on two of my systems. 1. Tried inserting an audio into a bl...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
CJ Kenn
Hi - I'm working on a presentation where I want the laptop back to turn so the learner can see the screen.  (slide 2.2). I would like to be able to zoom in on the word...
almost 9 years ago
By Terry Coe
Ashley Frentz
I have deleted the triggers multiple times that say to show this layer until the timeline ends and they keep coming back! It's only on my Correct, Incorrect, and Try a...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sabrina Huyett
I'm making a fill-in-the-blank quiz , and a single question does not take much room. Is there a way for me to put multiple questions on one slide?
almost 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
jong j
I want only the score is so up only once. However, the score is up to each time I visit the slide. It is something that is create a condition properly but does not wor...
almost 9 years ago
jong j
I want only the score is so up only once. However, the score is up to each time I visit the slide. It is something that is create a condition properly but does not wor...
almost 9 years ago
Diane Fung
Please see attached .story. In this storyline the learner chooses different careers from a menu which leads to the slide of the career the learner selected. The probl...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Thomas Delfs
Hello, We are a small, London based creative media production company, and are looking for experienced, UK based, freelance developers to assist our in-house team in ...
almost 9 years ago
Diane Anderson
I have setup a hotspot (actually multiple on the same slide). When I rollover hotspot#1 a textbox is displayed. When I click on hotspot #1 I jump to another slide. T...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nora Cloonan
I am trying to get objects to change states both with true/false and number variables.  The problem seems to be that when the variable is set up on another slide, it w...
almost 9 years ago
Garry Bateman
Hi, Is it possible to save a Storyline 2 file as an MP4 format? Thanks Garry
almost 9 years ago
Stephen Camden-Smith
I have the output files for a presentation but do not have the project file. Is there a way to import the story.html file to be able to edit this project? Thanks :)  
almost 9 years ago
AHme Joosub
hi Guys  I am wondering , is there a way we can search or find Advanced tutorial regarding learning storyline 2. I am not able to find any resources regarding that, ...
almost 9 years ago
Sandip Tawar
Hi, We have developed elearning course using Articulate Storyline 2 and  published it with both options (check boxes) HTML5 and the Articulate Mobile Player marked/se...
almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Andrew Chalmers
Hi all, Not sure if this is correct forum. I have developed a course in SL2 with screen recordings of a new software package we are bringing onto our business. I hav...
almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Peggy Neubauer
Hi, I need a little help to building a drop down menu (attachment).  If I click on the menu button, the Menu becomes visible. The menu owns a searching function and a...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Surabhi Negi
I am creating an activity for the learners where we are asking them to enter predefined text in the given text boxes (1 character in 1 text box). I wish to validate th...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
magali berg
Hi, I would like to load a e-learning course in my Moodle LMS (with a tin can format), but I am asked a activiy ID, which is a URL from articulate, but I don't know w...
almost 9 years ago
By Andrew Downes
Matthew Ash
Hi all, I have some performance problems with my Mac Mini, and fairly sure it's down to the memory allowance I have given to Parallels. The computer has 2.4GHZ proce...
almost 9 years ago
By Matthew Ash
Andrey Oborsky
Hi there! I just curious if you plan to add something like an advanced trigger to the future updates for Storyline 2. For example - I have several clickable objects i...
almost 9 years ago
By Andrey Oborsky