Last Post Replies
Sarah  Dinsdale
Hey!  I was hoping someone could let me know how to fix this error.    It has worked in previous publications but is not working currently. Thank you so much in ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lisa Heyden
I don't know what the rest of you are experiencing, but I find Articulate Storyline to be the buggiest software I have ever used. Let me give you just a few examples: ...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kathleen Baldwin
I've created a lightbox as a menu.  The menu has four chapters that have triggers to the appropriate scene from appropriate chapter button. I've also hidden lightbox o...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
yasser ka
hi How do I use the following code in the program on (press) { fscommand("a1"); } Thanks
almost 9 years ago
Jennifer Tomlinson
So this is because I stupidly saved my material to my computer instead of a shared drive, but my hard drive crashed and I've lost all my course material :(  Luckily, I...
almost 9 years ago
Arjan Stolk
Is it possible to enlarge an image at the point where the mouse cursor is located. Something like a magnifying glass
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Keith Cheung
I have to covert the Powerpoint file (without) and published it as SCORM 1.2 version, the course will be used in Moodle. I found that it cannot reflect the "completed"...
almost 9 years ago
chandler hopkins
I am having trouble getting my check marks to appear after the learner has clicked on the post-it note. The first slide/template works great, but I cannot make the 2nd...
almost 9 years ago
Catrin Thier
Hi! Is it possible to show a specific layer on the result page based on what answer is given to a specific question? I have a quiz with 6 questions and if they answer...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Fabienne Brochier
Oh dear! I have an ordering drag and drop question. When I select the Shuffle option for the Answers, and I preview the slide, one of the answers moves out of the list...
almost 9 years ago
Dani Clarke
I am building a storyline currently and have manages to add in true/false variables for 6 layers and change the states so they show as visited. Can some one help me to...
almost 9 years ago
Jack McDaniel
When editing a matching Drag & Drop question, is there any way to set the answers to "Shuffle" yet disallow one occurrence - namely the result where "Matches" are ...
almost 9 years ago
Payman Zafar
I built a course with some audio, and a video clip inside. I published it in Html5, and placed it on an IIS web server. The video clip, and audio are played on FireFox...
almost 9 years ago
Pawel Pilka
Hi, Recently we encountered an issue with one of our project. Besically our LMS platform do not like files with "spaces" and in our SCORM export of the project there ...
almost 9 years ago
Payman Zafar
I am building a course in Persian language which is a right-to-left language. I placed the sidebar on the right, and the web output is OK. But on my Android mobile pho...
almost 9 years ago
Simonne Heikel
hi, my layers aren't displaying , help please
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Timotei Redis
Hi all! I was wondering, why is such a big difference between the .zip file with the entire project which I'll upload somewhere to be online and the .story file ? In...
almost 9 years ago
Leon Geschwind
I was excited to see Tom's post about using a variable for CC in storyline. At first glance, it works like a charm. Then, I realized that when I click on different par...
almost 9 years ago
Erin Sadler
Just wondering aloud here, really :) I've attached a file so you can see what I'm on about if I've not explained it well! I've been making some buttons (objects with ...
almost 9 years ago
Peta Coles
Hi All, I have a marker on a base layer, which I want to also be visible on the other layers (which it is). However, when you hover your mouse over it on the layers, ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick