Last Post Replies
Kathryn Clayton
Programs that I have to develop are created in PPT w/audio, which I upload to storyline2.  These will be posted on our LMS.  attached is a snapshot of the slide where ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
cindy lucas
I'm having issues with the lightbox. I've embedded videos into some of the slides and when they are viewed through the lighbox the sizing is off and sometimes the x to...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
William Smith
Hi guys, I'm working a complex build in Storyline 2 and having an issue regarding navigation from a Random Question Draw. I have created a button (that sits on each q...
almost 9 years ago
By William Smith
cindy lucas
I have a hover and selected state on some images/buttons. When you hover on them it works, but it you leave that button it stays in hover state and sometimes it disapp...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Des Butler
Hi folks I've tried to import a QM13 module into Storyline 2 - the thumbnails look fine but when the import is complete trhe questions do not appear. I've tried first...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cynthia Phelps
So I'm having a problem that has been described here: http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/audio-or-video-is-missing-in-mobile-safari The audio does not play ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Colleen V
I need to require an audio file to complete before moving to the next slide, which should replay when reviewing it (but not require the audio to be listened to in full...
almost 9 years ago
By Colleen V
Kandice Dickinson
I am hoping someone can help me with my issue. When I preview the quiz I built, randomly slides will have difficulty advancing to the next slide on the first click, wh...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Thomas Smith
Linkedin Embedded article using embed webobject wont display on learnupon Cant understand why as other web objects display properly. Is there some setting with linke...
almost 9 years ago
Tony Burkhardt
Hello!   I am having a bookmarking with Storyline 2. The set up currently is; a course developed using Storyline 2 Update 5, this course is being hosted on a Moodle ...
almost 9 years ago
Scott Kecken
Hi all, I have a project with a number of slides with audio narration.  I want the user to be able to pause the audio and see the progress of the slide so they have a...
almost 9 years ago
chandu m
Hello everyone, My name is Chandu, I have created 40 quiz questions but I want to display 10 questions on the screen. and Also 40 questions coming randomly on the the...
almost 9 years ago
Barry Romanski
We've acquired Storyline primarily to teach various types of software to our staff.  So most of it will require emulating the way the software appears on the screen.  ...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Pamela Thompson-Duke
I need to add graded assessments to the LMS for 3 courses. I have always used Quizzmaker with SCORM and am wondering if this will work with Storyline? Please advise. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Rebekah Massmann
Ok, this has gotten pretty complex from where I started! I began with a scored drag and drop interaction, but I became interested in scoring the quiz by drag/drop pair...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Marty Slapnik
I imported a PPT into SL that had bullets in the notes section.  The slide imported fine by when I try to view those notes SL errors and issues a bug report. The soft...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kay Fraone
Hi elearning heroes, I think I saw a reference to this, but cannot find it now.  I have a welcome slide where I ask the user to enter their name.  All works fine...bu...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Anglia Marjadi
Hi, We built a few Storyline modules for a client who's using Plateau LMS. The were some errors detected and the LMS vendor advised that we would need to include 'Obje...
almost 9 years ago
Roy Batzel
I have been reviewing other threads and  can't seem to find what I am looking for. I need to know if I can change the color of the the rectangle that is inserted durin...
almost 9 years ago
Nichole Chandler
I used a master slide with a background color that I made 50% transparent -so that the color was lighter. Everything looks good on the 'preview.' When I published the ...
almost 9 years ago