Last Post Replies
Manoharan Rathinam
I want to link 2 layers from different scenes with a trigger. Is it possible?
almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Michelle Weisbeker
Hi, I have a few text entry fields in my course but when I type in some of them the text is highlighted in yellow. (only when typing, once focus is loss text show ok)...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
David Severino
I would like to design an interactive game that showcases multiple videos. The player needs to guess the name of the displayed video. If they are not sure of the displ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kay Fraone
Hello eLearning Heroes, I have a problem with returning to a slide and the saved state.  My launch slide list the objectives.  Here is where the issue lies......the l...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ken Venick
I have three text entry boxes (numerical). I have set the variable for each to zero. I have an action that evaluates whether the entries in the three TEBs are correct...
almost 9 years ago
By Ken Venick
yan rongmao
是一个拖放实例,iPad和pc完美运行,而安卓上却不可以,求英雄告知。
almost 9 years ago
By Jan Vilbrandt
Mary McDermott
I set a hyperlink as in the attached screenshot and it opens in a new tab but not a new window. Is there something else I should do?  
almost 9 years ago
By Mary McDermott
Jessica TM
We have recently given a face to face presentation. We utilized power point as our visual aide during this presentation. The presentor had a body mic on during the pre...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
haidee thanda
Hi there,   I'm looking for a background for a medical tutorial with the background of a medical office.   Thank you!
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Shaffy Sidhu
Hi all, A new client requirement is to launch a captivate simulation (published for web/HTML) to be launched from the course screen build in Storyline. It will be host...
almost 9 years ago
Joshua Barol
We inherited a project where we have to link to a Captivate 8 output using a web object that pops up in a new window in Storyline. We have to do it this way, of course...
almost 9 years ago
Holly Robinson
Hello all. I need help with time estimation to rebrand curriculum if anyone has an experience with this. I would need to change the player skin and the triggers associ...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Pamela Thompson-Duke
I edited the audio in Audacity, as usual, and imported into course but no sound is playing. I can hear it fine in Audacity. Any ideas?
almost 9 years ago
Sally Koppy
I've created an Articulate Storyline module for a client. It contains several activities throughout with hotspots. For instance, I show a screen shot of a software the...
almost 9 years ago
Joe P
Greetings,   I have a Storyline 2 project that requires the user to wait 10 seconds before they are able to advance in order to read page content. At the 9 second m...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nadja Sherelis
Hello, I'm trying to show a correct or incorrect mark on the drag and drop answers ONLY after the user selects the submit button. But I'm having a hard time setting a...
almost 9 years ago
Greg Tomsho
Hello: I am trying to create a drag and drop exercise in Storyline 2 where the drag items may have more than one target. This means, when you drag an item, it stays i...
almost 9 years ago
By Greg Tomsho
Mariola Stelmachowska
Hi, I've published a course with two attachments in Resources tab. One is opening and the other is not. I've added them in exactly the same way. I've tried with differ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mark Bennett
Hi everybody, In our courses, all videos seem to auto rewind for half a second when moving on to the next page. Does anyone else see this? Just a freeze frame of the ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jenny Ho
Hello, Is there a method to synchronize audio with multiple choice questions (so the audio would read out each choice)? I tried lining up the audio one after another ...
almost 9 years ago