Last Post Replies
Chris Klein
Hi all, I just recently updated to Update 6. Something appears to have broken. Previously, I could embed a variable in a text box, assign a different color to the va...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
S Heffner
I am little more than a beginner at Storyline.  Somehow, on one of my slides, the "Previous" and "Next" buttons got reversed and I can't figure out how to switch their...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tony Howard
Is there a way that I can set the default font to whatever I want? Anyone know? Thanks  
almost 9 years ago
Chrissie Collins
This problem began yesterday, when I try to save a project this message appears: The project file could not be saved. Cannot create a file when that file already exis...
almost 9 years ago
Victoria Sublette
Hi Staff and Heroes, I seem to really struggle with triggers; I think I must have been dropped on my head as a baby. :-) I have ensured that all of the pictures have...
almost 9 years ago
Hannah Linsdell
Hi all Curretly working on a mandatory health and safety package for Fire for hospital workers in the UK - Does anyone have any ideas how in storyline I can create the...
almost 9 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Andrea Rothman
I'm having an issue with the audio on a slide. It plays on the base slide, but does not play on the correct, incorrect, or review slides. I can go into the audio edito...
almost 9 years ago
Heather Hossfeld
Hello all you helpful folks, I am setting up a course that the viewers must watch in entirety for compliance reasons. Each slide advances automatically at the end of ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ana Marques
Hello, I'm currently building a Text Entry exercise where I need the students to insert answers like 'couldn't', 'mustn't', etc. However, it seems like Articulate Sto...
almost 9 years ago
Dave Engage
I have recently uploaded a SCORM2004v3 package to Blackboard 9.1 and have experienced that the web object is not playing. I have read about SSL encryption and that "mo...
almost 9 years ago
Christine Kent
I am pretty new at building the logic for interactions and am stumped by this one. I am trying to create logic for the following.  On a single slide: There is a te...
almost 9 years ago
Len Lafuente
Hi everyone, I have created a slide with layers. On this slide I have put 14 circles where each circle have a trigger to move to a slide layer when clicked (in short ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Chris Shaughnessy
So I've been building courses and have the ability to export to Tin Can for my LMS. One thing that I read that I'd LOVE to incorporate into my courses is to work with ...
almost 9 years ago
Alba Pérez
Hello, I started having lots of problems with the quizzes on my courses. I have both small one or two question quizzes and longer ones with up to 8 questions. The p...
almost 9 years ago
Ankit prajesh
i try to make learning path. in which 29 slide . after visiting all the slide tick mark image should be appear on the path. if any slide not visited the cross image sh...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kat xx
Hi Everyone,   I just uploaded a zip version of my project on CourseSites (a free LMS). Where can I access the answers of the people who open my project?   I have ...
almost 9 years ago
Stu Bailey
Hi everyone, Is there a simple way of being able to animate an object so it appears to either start small (in the background) and then move closer to the screen. Or ...
almost 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Valentine REIN
Bonjour, Je constate que l'intégration de vidéo ne donne pas le même résultat lorsqu'on visionne la séquence sur un écran 4/3 ou 19/9... pour le 16/9, un cadre gris s...
almost 9 years ago
By Valentine REIN
Inspire Group
Hi there My team have a client who has noticed on the HTML5 version of the storyline output, the loading spinner sometimes doesn't appear when the back button is pres...
almost 9 years ago
By Inspire Group
rose ejezie
Hi guys, am trying to build an interactive objective, but am having a difficult time figuring how its done using storyline. Please can someone give me any ideas on how...
almost 9 years ago
By Walt Hamilton