Last Post Replies
Marisa Mendoza
Hello everyone, We are using Qualtrics to do some surveys and tests within some of our Articulate Storyline projects.  In order to prevent users from clicking next wi...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leanne Duffield
Hi there,  I have a couple of questions about making Articulate Storyline accessible (for keyboard only users and screenreader users): Is there a way to make the p...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mari Bell
Hi!  I am BRAND NEW to Storyline and using it for my HS drama classes.  I downloaded a great tabs template and have edited it to my content, but am having issues.  Whe...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
narendra kulkarni
I am creating an interactive containing bunch of text entry fields for numbers and I want them to be right aligned. I have a hard time keeping them that way. They chan...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah MacDonald
Hello Heroes!  I have a quick question about motion paths (this is my first time using them...awesome feature!)  Is there a way to make an object change direction on...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Maggie Cowan
I recently converted a project built in Storyline 1 to Storyline 2.  It looks like most things converted well, but there are two items I'm having trouble with. 1)  Sh...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian Higgins
When I create a standard button (not radio or Check box) I always get an unwanted flashing when I test the hover state. This happens whether I put an icon or text in i...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tom Petropoulos
I see that you can hover and change the text color of the Resource tab in the "Sidebar" but it will not work if the Resource tab is located in the Topbar Right. Any w...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
stefan suri
Not had this problem before....... any clues?
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
justin kliegman
Help me get my videos to play in IE11 please...they don't play, in fact they don't show up. everything is right about them...but they still don't work.
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vineet Kumar
Hello, I have just recently migrated to using Storyline 2 to prepare and publish my e-learning modules. However I noticed an issue while previewing the project, that ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Louise F
Hi, I'm very new to Articulate so sorry if this is a really silly question! I wanted to use an 'Appear' animation to allow my text to come into the screen character b...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
GSparks Co
Hi! I'm using Articulate Storyline 2 and I was wondering if there are bugs in the recent update. the Sequence Options (under Animations -> Effect Options) is not sh...
almost 9 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Niki Bray
Hi!  I am certain I have seen a list of about 100 advanced SL2 tutorials on this site.  Am I correct?  If so, can someone share the link to those, please?  I thought I...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff Allen
Hi there, I'm trying to put together a training module that includes a series of short multiple choice/true-false questions at the end of each section. What I'd like ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Swanson
I'm trying to customize a "Try it" simulation by using an "attempts" variable for tracking attempts. (If user clicks Try Again dialog 2 times, show a "Let's move on, c...
almost 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Jeff Del Monte
Hi,  Support suggested I post this here in case someone has had the same problem. I have a strange problem. I've repaired, reinstalled, completely uninstalled and ins...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Leigh Sullivan
Hello everyone! I am having an issue with my triggers in Storyline 2. I have a slide with 4 layers. I added a trigger to layer two stating "show layer three when user...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jordan Weinstein
Hello, When using a likert scale slide, the tooltips over the scale are not translated in to different languages, even when the rest of the navigation elements are by...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mark Wilson
Hi, Can anyone help here? I have created a slide that has 5 hotspots on. I would like to prevent the learner from being able to advance onto the next slide until they...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie