Last Post Replies
Emelie Selin
Hi, I'm doing a major elearning course (2142 slides) and working with Adobe Edge and Articulate. I'm using Edge because I'm in need of very specific animations and Art...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Anders Sørensen
Do you know if it is possible to publish a project to people who have not installed Articulate Storyline? I have made an e-learning and I need some co-workers to take...
almost 9 years ago
By Anders Sørensen
Peter Hermansson
Hello, I am a total beginner with articulate storyline2, and I am trying to get my head around it... I am doing a presentation in two different languages. On the star...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Hermansson
Ammu Harish
Hi there, Hope you all are well an good. Please find my below query on restricting navigation between layers in a slide. In my slide I have an audio and 5 diffferen...
almost 9 years ago
By Ammu Harish
carl nestor
Help! I've made a Storyline project. Its slides with audio. The notes are the words of the audio. My client is interested in closed captions. When I look up how to do ...
almost 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Kathryn Clayton
When I import a PPT with audio, the audio does not import with the PPT.  Am following the process from Articulate guide.  Can anyone suggest a workaround?  Thanks!
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Madhu V
I have Articulate version 1 and was wondering if it is compatible with Windows 7?  I used to have Windows XP and Articulate version 1 worked no problem.  I am not able...
almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rachel H
I have built a course for a client and when I uploaded the web output file to our company server, the link works just fine - all sections play correctly. I have sent t...
almost 9 years ago
By Norm Cousineau
Elena Ravanelli
hello, I am quite new within Articulate and I am trying to figure out how to manage a recent issue: I have Storyline 2 but I was recently asked to add in our lms a ser...
almost 9 years ago
Judy McDonough
Hi Everyone... I am creating a Storyline training about building rapport, and have a section on "10 ways to build rapport".  I created some "banners" (1-10) that the ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
James  Kocher
Is there a way to take a group of shapes and make them one object within storyline?    One object that you can change the state of with one click, not several. For ex...
almost 9 years ago
By James Kocher
Maksood ali
When we publish in desktop it is not working but when publish in computer on my document the it working and when we share the publish file in a share folder then it ...
almost 9 years ago
By Ali Goulet
David Hirsch
I'm not sure what im doing wrong here, some captions and markers stay the whole timeline length and keep staying untill you press the next button (Which is what i want...
almost 9 years ago
Diana Calderon
I cannot seem to open Storyline when I click on the icon from my desktop. Here is the error message I receive: 'The application has failed to start because its side-b...
almost 9 years ago
Angelica Cortez
Hi, I am currently in SL1, Update 8. I have a quiz in which the learner must get 100% to pass. If they fail, the results slide tells them to review their results and...
almost 9 years ago
CJ Kenn
I am having trouble getting the freeform quiz slide to submit. When I click on submit, nothing happens. I have tried different options in the freeform quiz, and nothin...
almost 9 years ago
By Joe Pillsbury
Kathryn Minns
I have put a URL in the Resources area of my player.  When published and placed on our web server, I cannot see the URL when I click on Resources when I am in Internet...
almost 9 years ago
Zeeee Veee
Hi, This is Chetana. I am encountering an error message during module development in Storyline. Please find attached the same.     Regards Chetana
almost 9 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Julie Stelter
HI all, I'm working in Storyline 2. In slide master view, I'm trying to add a button which triggers showing a layer. I have created the button and layer in slide maste...
almost 9 years ago
By Yun Li
Rebecca Adler
In my custom players in Storyline, I've always checked the options to Resize browser to  optimal size, and to lock player at optimal size. This has always worked. For...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick