Last Post Replies
Diane  Dempcy
Hi all, I'd like to transfer the Articulate folder from my Drop Box to my client's drop box.  I have transferred the folder to my public file, click Share and send th...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tracey Neil
I've created a slide in which the base layer has 5 buttons for 5 separate layers. The base layer has ~45 seconds of introductory audio, and its properties are set to ...
9 years ago
By Antonio A
Jérémie Perron
Hi, i've only recently heard about Articulate and I thougt this program could be pretty usefull, so I downloaded the trial version or articulate 2 on windows 8. Alas,...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Susan  Parnell
Hello, How do I find the templates 'top interactions' for storyline? Thanks Susan
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Grace McLinn
Hi Heroes!  I am the only one on my team who has Storyline.  I've been learning on the fly for a few months.  Each year we must review and update our courses.  I'm tr...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steven Evans
Hello We're planning on starting to use Storyline from September to replace our current authoring tool which comes with a content review tool. I was wondering if anyon...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shawna Murray
Hi Everyone, Can you please let me know any evaluation tools you are currently using to evaluate eLearning courses (or even face to face via email).  We currently use...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
XAn Choly
Just wondering what method Storyline enthusiasts are using to collect feedback from your clients when you post a course online for the client's first look/review ? It ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
niomi rosenberg
Hello Everyone, I have an interactive table of contents that uses hot spots to move you from scene to scene.  I have disabled the next and previous buttons that come ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Olga Orrit
Hi!  I have bought storyline and installed it on my laptop and on my work computer. I saved copies of my .story to laptop in order to be able to work from other place...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leyre V
Hello everyone! I hope you can guide me a bit. This year we need to publish various courses for different types of audiences and I am evaluating outsourcing some cour...
9 years ago
Oscar Pánes
Does anyone know if the Articulate Mobile Player that is used for published Articulate Storyline projects has or will have the capability to support finger-swipe actio...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
CHRISTINE OMALLEY
I've attached a 1 slide - 9  layer (base +8) story created in SL1. As described in the Notes panel in this story, I don't understand why - whenever I click Tab 8 - I ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ralph Barnes
Can anyone tell me how to incorporate Crazy Talk animations into SL2 Thanks
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shannan Ulm
I have been converting my Storyline 1 activities to Storyline 2 and all but one so far has been flawless. The problem I am having is with a menu. The menu icons fly o...
9 years ago
sarfaraz attari
Hello all, Please help me out, I am developing a quiz kit. It contains 12 question banks each containing 50 questions. Problem: From the first day, I am facing that...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Chanda Carpenter
Does anyone know how to allow a user to just swipe to move a page forward or backward on the iPad in Storyline? If so, does it require the iPad player or does it work ...
9 years ago
Brenda S
Hi, I have created my course to be used in Articulates iPad App (very nice by the way!) but our users are asking why they can't swipe the pages to turn them instead of...
9 years ago
bill dimitry
My course is published as a HTML 5 (no mobile player) package and accessed by Safari/Chrome on iPad using an iframe. When the page is displayed I get a huge black box ...
9 years ago
Robert Knight
I have created a Storyline 2 (story) that consists of 14 Quizzes, each having a results page, and in addition I have added a summary results page which provides an ave...
9 years ago