Last Post Replies
StatEase Admin
I'm creating a statistics course, and one of our interactions is a simple numeric entry, with an answer of either 0.029 or 0.029025 (in case a student rounds the numbe...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Daniel Halliwell
Hi We have an exam set up in our LMS using Articulate Storyline. Rather than the trainer have to go through and review the quiz slide by slide to find the incorrect a...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Keenan
Hi - I created a set of master slides using variations of the font:  Franklin Gothic. When I insert the masters into the presentation, the headline font is fine but t...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alison Burwinkel
I am working on customizing the exam review for a suite of courses. I have read about and understand the standard "review" option for the results slide and I don't thi...
9 years ago
By Kristin Carra
Brian Wiltz
I upgraded a project built in Articulate 1 to Articulate 2. My sublayers within this project are now not working properly. When clicking a trigger (in this case the ch...
9 years ago
Alicia Williamson
Hi folks!  This is a pretty novice question, but I haven't been able to figure it out on my own yet. So, I'm leaning on you here! Thanks! :)   I have a slide that re...
9 years ago
By Michael O.
Gayla Keesee
I imported two sets of questions from my lesson files in order to create the stand-alone assessment learners can pass as an alternative to taking the course. In the le...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
John de Bruin
Anyone know why in some slides the text stays black in the notes when viewed on the player, it only happens to a few slides, I get what I see is everything the same fo...
9 years ago
Kate B
Hey guys, I'm sure there is an obvious answer to this, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. I've built an interactive timeline of sorts. Hovering over a com...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gregory Moore
I'm creating a custom progress bar based on variables that change the state of the progress bar graphic.  I put it on the master slide and works fine....  except on HT...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Bernd VanSkiver
I know you can control the navigation method by adjusting the "flow" option in the frame.xml file (https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/tu...
9 years ago
By Bernd VanSkiver
Techno10 Lorrain
Hi there, I appreciate the fonctionnality of  when "media completes". I would benefit a simple when "media start". I want to combine it with when "media completes"....
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Karen OBrien
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help with this issue. On IPad2, some of our embedded mp4s work ok, whereas some don't. They all have exactly the same video settings. Note: ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Manoj Sharma
Good afternoon, can anyone tell me if I could move multiple triggers together.
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jamie Shepherd
Basically, is it at all possible - whether using Javascript or something else - to get the actual position of objects in Storyline 2. I figure the information must be ...
9 years ago
Letoria Lewis
Slide target of link not available in preview...what does this mean?
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jeff Allen
Hi there, I'm a new user, so it's possible that this is something I'm setting up wrong, but I can't seem to get Storyline to properly adjust variables... I'm working...
9 years ago
James Marotta
Hey All: I am new to E-Learning and to Storyline2. I am looking for a template to help me do a proof of concept for my leadership and encourage them to purchase Story...
9 years ago
Denton Loomis
Webinars are boring to watch after they've been recorded. Fairly regularly someone records one then asks us to host it on our LMS for later viewing. I had this idea wh...
9 years ago
By Denton Loomis
Shirena Vasan
Hi, I am wanting to provide generic feedback in a quiz. How can I remove the 'correct' and 'incorrect' titles and just give generic feedback? This quiz will be used as...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie