Last Post Replies
Karen Williams
Hi all -  I just posted this question but no replies so maybe my question wasn't clear:) This is what I'm doing: Tick base slide/ Select layer, untick ‘Hide other sl...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Terri Merrill
I need to put a company document in an 'e-Format'. I need to create an e-signature line. I'm thinking I can use a quiz question but I'm not sure. I'm new to Storyline ...
over 9 years ago
By Yvette Healey
Patrick Vogt
Sorry about my english... I'm working with Articulate 2. I have inserted a .wmv Video, which is working in the preview very good. After publishing to website the video...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Monique Donahue
Does anyone know if there is a way to change the default color of the hint captions used in Try Mode on a screen recording? They are coming up with a light gray backgr...
over 9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Jan  Stanard
Just starting with SL2 and I can't find the "insert button".  In SL1 I loved how all the trigger choices came up with INSERT Button.  For an infrequent user, that made...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Denise  Granger
I am working with Storyline 2 and I am publishing some large files.  When I go to publish them Storyline 2 is freezing up and then I have to shut the program down and ...
over 9 years ago
By Denise Granger
Yvette Healey
Can anyone comment on whether manually inserted radio button information within an Articulate Storyline slide that IS NOT a quiz is reportable by an LMS? Thank you!
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Barbie Pardee
I'm Attempting to insert a 13MB .wmv video that was recorded in GoToMeeting. It has been running for 4 hours and is still only about 1/8 uploaded.  Could the problem b...
over 9 years ago
Gary Christensen
I may not be understanding the concept how question bank works, but I have established a long list of questions in a bank.  I like the idea that they are categorized a...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Arleen Janz
Hi, What version of Flash player is needed to view Storyline's end product?
over 9 years ago
Annelize Shaw
Hey there, Is it possible to copy a picture on the page where the marker is, into the marker? Regards Annelize
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jenny Verman
Hi Sorry i may not explain this very well but here we go.... When working on Storyline 2 i sometimes (not all the time) have an issue when opening one of the pop up ...
over 9 years ago
Nathalie Kustcher
I've been looking for an hour, testing everything. I can't find the problem. Please guys have a go and tell me (and its probably gonna be obvious, i expect) WHY OH WH...
over 9 years ago
Joe Shultheis
Is there anyway to renumber the scenes. I continually run into this problem.  in this project I wish renumber the scenes because when I print this as a Word documen...
over 9 years ago
Zoe Faulder
I'm creating a lesson where I need to be offer the user the option to check their answers. The current set up is 8 true or false questions on one slide using 'pick man...
over 9 years ago
Chris Smit
Hi All,   On the forum I have found a lot of posts on this issue, but I haven't yet found a solution to my problem. I have tried every suggestion, but still most of ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jerson  Campos
I have only been playing around with Storyline for a short time, but when I took a look at the built-in characters (awesome), and markers (very cool), and buttons (nic...
over 9 years ago
Greg Faust
Or making transparent regions invisible to the cursor. I'd like to set a trigger to activate when the user clicks the visible part of an image, NOT when the user clic...
over 9 years ago
Kendra Barker
In my original SL, I have the videos locked down so the user has to watch the video before the next button appears.  However, when the user clicks previous (after they...
over 9 years ago
By Kendra Barker
Joseph   Peterka
I publish for LMS and Include HTML5 output.  I have noticed 2 problems: 1) my Logo is not displayed (worked in Storyline 1) 2) The searchbox does not show I am open...
over 9 years ago