Last Post Replies
Ned Kohchiev
Hello,  I am experiencing some font issues with Storyline 2 Update 3.  I am trying to use "helvetica neue lt 45 light" font, in doing so the text on a few slides ove...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Russ Lowder
I've developed a SL2 course where the quiz responses are pictures to click on. It works fine for taking the quiz but when revisiting the quiz the correct picture does ...
over 9 years ago
By Russ Lowder
Heather Ross
I am trying to edit some audio in a project and when I play in slide mode and in preview there is a lag. In slide mode the marker is slower than the audio and is still...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Omar Garces
I have a client who sent me some advice and I was wondering if I could get this thought solidified and any help or direction on how to do this process. We have a prog...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Paul Brennan
I have four radio buttons as part of a self assessment. The user may press one or more buttons as applicable: Because they may be required to press more than one but...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Joe Waddington
I'm trying to get my boss moving on purchasing Storyline 2 - I want the new toy!!! I see that the upgrade price is $699 until 9/30/14. What does it go up to after ...
over 9 years ago
By Linda Herring
Conor Hutchinson
When doing some browser testing in IE Tester using a course I have created I noticed that 'story_html5.html' is not displaying in under IE 9. This would be ok if, like...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sagar Mavale
Is there any way to set default font in Storyline file? If I just take a text box, the font should be the default one (Other than Articulate font). I also want to know...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Marc Lee
I have been looking to fade a text box in and would like to do it, as in SL1  by first level paragraph in a single text box.  Can't find that feature. What am I missin...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ant Pugh
Hi all.. I am building a learning module in Storyline that has 5 sections. Each sections includes a question bank of 10 questions, all of which must be answered. There...
over 9 years ago
By Ant Pugh
Mark Bowden
Hi Guys. I'm planning to build quiz and senario based course for the new food alergy laws in the UK. My plan is to sell this on as an app. I use storyline so does an...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alan Landers
Hi and HELP! I created a test to go with a webinar recording. I published it as an HTML5 file. I want to make the story available to users via an Intranet. Basically,...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Josy Bongiovanni
Hello,  I have two avatars at the beginning of a module that users will chose from and I need them to appear on every slide in the course, according to the one the us...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Melissa H.
I have had many clients in the past, including my current, suggest that it would be good to have learners link back to content frames for review, after they have taken...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Debbie Hunter
We are new to Storyline and have a marker at the end of the course that says click here to see additional resources on our internal intranet site.  I'm trying to set i...
over 9 years ago
By Debbie Hunter
Alastair Macgregor
Hello, I am putting the finishing touches to my custom player (branded with clients colours etc) and want to change the dropdown styling for 'resources' using the adv...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lisa Phillips
I have created a quiz with a custom player/toolbar. It submits the answers when the user clicks on the right arrow. Everything works great except it doesn't force them...
over 9 years ago
By Lisa Phillips
Jill Pavlak
Is  there a way to allow the user to click and drag on a slide to simulate like they're highlighting an area? For example, see the .gif attached. This is a troubleshoo...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Rachel Steele
I really want to have a button that pulses so the user when starting a course is shown "this is where you click".   The problem is you cant get a pulse on a button a...
over 9 years ago
By Rachel Steele
Dennis Hall
Hi all: I have a slide with 2 layers. One layer contains solid shapes that run for specific periods on the timeline. The timeline of this layer also loops. I then h...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby