Last Post Replies
Alicia Williamson
Hi Community! I'm working in Storyline on a project that asks the user to "think back" or remember a certain piece of their employment history, sort of like a flashba...
over 9 years ago
By Alicia Williamson
Jim Reed
I am creating several courses in various languages in storyline 1. When I click on player >text labels, I have noticed that when I select any particular language th...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Watkins
We seek an eLearning Developer experienced in Storyline 2 to build tactical eLearning courses for business-based process and product knowledge training.  Please send a...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ellen Wahlen
On slides 1.5, 1.6 and 1.21, I am having issues with the states changing to visited as soon as I click the text box on "if court order, if out of state admin order and...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Konstantin Talantsev
Hi I try duplicate layer. Articulate offers  to send "Articulate StoryLine error report" Wherein there where problems with hiding base layer object For other project...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Roger Ho
Hello eHeroes Community! I'm currently working on a new player for my team and I have come across a strange challenge. I've customized the player and when I publish i...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
R Adam
Hi, I'm working on a prototype of software tutorial. I have 47 scenes with approximatly 7 slides each with a lot of video capture. The file size is like 467Mo. My proj...
over 9 years ago
By Yenn B
Lisa Ward
Hello, all -- In the past, I have had no problems uploading Storyline (.zip) files to our client's SumTotal lms, and running them as a Learner.  I can still upload the...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Louise Jakobsen
Not sure if this is possible but I am in the process of designing a drag and drop merchandising activity in a learning module in Storyline where the user has to drag i...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jennifer Clarke
Hi - I've created an animation in SL1 that involves a large number of individual shapes, some grouped, some not, and it has made working on it verrrry slow. I'd like t...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Patricia Kersting
Is it possible to publish Storyline videos to online storage providers?  If so, does anyone have a recommendation on the best online storage solution to upload Articul...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
J N
I'm building a course in which I want the user to be able to go back to pages already visited, but not able to jump ahead to pages that they have not progressed throug...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Robert Hobson
How can I duplicate in Storyline the Spotlight Annotation effect in Studio? 
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Claudia Ruffin
Basic Question: How do I remove/stop a audio narrative from playing on a slide? Thank you. Claudia
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Kendra Barker
I have read several discussions (including Steve's) about printing a certificate in SL2 and I'm still confused.  Does, or doesn't it work in HTML5?  Do I need to add a...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Dana Kocalis
We are trying to add a quiz and an acknowledgement to a single course, but the publishing only allows tracking for 1 Results slide, which means results may show pass i...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Patricia Kersting
Does anyone know if there is functionality built in to upload Articulate Storyline 2 videos to Box? 
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Chris McAllister
Error message says: Compressed part has inconsistent data length??? See attatched
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jennifer Valley
I'm trying to duplicate what my team is currently making for training products in Storyline 2 and came across a snag.  In our current version of courses (not in Storyl...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Helen Reid
I want learners to be able to send themselves pages (text information) from within the module.  I've found the trigger for sending an email however I don't understand ...
over 9 years ago
By Helen Reid