Last Post Replies
Tim Samp
Hi everybody! I am looking for some guidance on setting up a new Storyline laptop. I need to purchase a new laptop and would like to go with the MacBook Air and run ...
almost 10 years ago
By Tim Samp
Ashley Wilson
Is there anyway to change the text on a Menu? Mine currently says " Section 1; Section 2; Section 3; Section 4" but I would like to replace that text with my own. I ha...
almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Palko
I need the expertise of this group to solve an issue my colleagues and I have been wrestling with. Here's the scenario: All assessment questions are at the end of...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Palko
Aaron Quek
Dear Friends Please advise how do I published my work so that someone can view it. I tried many time after publishing cannot open the file. Look forward to hearing f...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Beverly Edwards
Is it possible to add a sound recording to a layer?
almost 10 years ago
By Vojto Bellus
Vojto Bellus
Hi all, for my project I needed to offer such a range of choices. Maybe it suitable for any of you. Storyline template is attached. Vojto
almost 10 years ago
By Vojto Bellus
Steven Roberts
When I publish to our LMS (Halogen) I am being asked - " Select a file to be the starting point for this zip file." I pointed the LMS to the file Articulate suggested ...
almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
B Lewis
I want to have an explanation appear once a correct drag and drop is completed. The problem I am having is that the Dropped item remains on top of the explanation. ...
almost 10 years ago
Aaron Quek
Dear Sir/Madam How do I publish the learning object in final published Flash-based/HTML5 learning object . Best regards Aaron Quek
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Erich Renken
I have a HTML5 game that works in the browser, but doesn't always work on the Articulate Mobile Player on my iPad. Here's a link to the published example: http://s3.a...
almost 10 years ago
Tracy Parker
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to change the state of the Articulate Player's 'Next' button. I want my learner to have a signal as to when t...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Stephanie Kerckaert
Hi, I'm having a problem with multiple scenes in a project. I want children to solve a bunch of math exercises. The original story file is a drag & drop. In the a...
almost 10 years ago
Yvette Lafosse
Hello, The big-quiz.story file in the tutorial is wrong. It does not correspond to the one used in the video and the practice. Thanks for the remedy. Yvette
almost 10 years ago
Jure Gabrovšek
Hello, have anyone tried to do an app for android to support the storyline files? Or maybe is here any solution to make content work on different android phones? Than...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jon Z
Hi, I hope I'm able to describe what I want to do. So the concept is a user generates different ideas and gradually filters them to come to 1-3 different ideas. For...
almost 10 years ago
By Jon Z
Andrew Lian
Is there a way I can use variable to create my own grades for various activities and then sending the results to an LMS (moodle)? I believe that right now the only thi...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Lian
Andrew Lian
Sorry... but cannot seem to figure this out. I want the cursor to change to a little loudpseaker when the cursor is hovered over a word. Any ideas for doing this? I a...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Lian
ashish sharma
Hi, I need to create a drag and drop question where the scenario is like this: 3 draggable objects 4 target areas One of the draggable objects, lets say object 2 ...
almost 10 years ago
By ashish sharma
John Toh
hi Heroes, Can someone help me with the question below? Please see the attach file I added a layer transition effect to the 'More' hotspot, the fly in/out animation w...
almost 10 years ago
By John Toh
Andrew Lian
When you create an Essay (Survey) page, it consists of a header textbox and a text entry box (automatically associated with a variable). The text entry box has default...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Lian