Last Post Replies
Jedidiah Esposito
Howdy, I've embedded a storyline module on a sharepoint page down toward the middle of the page. The page loads, then the storyline module, then the page jumps down to...
almost 10 years ago
By Jedidiah Esposito
Julie Fulcher
I've created a course and published as an html file. I have 5 or 6 links in the course that go to various public locations such as government websites, or documents on...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Allison Owsley
Is there any way to get the description, student answer and correct answer to record in full when creating a "custom freeform question" like it does when using the def...
almost 10 years ago
By Allison Owsley
Christina Worrell
I would like to insert a storyline screen recording within a slide in another Storyline course so that if people click a play button, they can see the recording as an ...
almost 10 years ago
Amanda Allen
Hi All! I searched on this topic and didn't see anything posted within the last year or so. I'd like to know if anyone could share their go-to music tracks for openers...
almost 10 years ago
By Amanda Allen
Brian Dumford
I have several courses built in Adobe Captivate that I would like to convert to Storyline courses. I am dumping Captivate and would like to convert them if I don't ha...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Ant Pugh
Hi guys, Hope you are all well. I have been experimenting with using different background effects within Storyline. One of my biggest (and only) gripes with Storyline...
almost 10 years ago
Neil Collins
I'm hitting a regular problem with Storyline locking up. I'm doing work with embedding videos and when I come to preview an individual slide or play the slide it quit...
almost 10 years ago
Chris  Simonsen
Hi, I would like to know if anyone knows how to pull an inccorect quiz question into a question bank. I am developing a course where we are using multiple quizzes, "kn...
almost 10 years ago
By Kevin Dixon
Andrew Dunn
I have a course with a group object (1 text box and 3 images) that sits inside a scrollable area in a tabbed interactivity. On the iPad in Articulate Mobile Player the...
almost 10 years ago
Carmel McShea
Hi, I have built a course with only a few slides but a lot a layers - does anyone know how I can customise the menu to show the different layers? Many thanks in adva...
almost 10 years ago
By Carmel McShea
Alexis Brannan
I am using the most recently updated version of Storyline. I go through my course, and when I get to this one review question, select option B, hit submit, it is incor...
almost 10 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Keari Eggers
I would like the selected state to just be a background color change. I managed to make almost all of the radio button transparent but I can't set the radio itself to ...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Hallie Sinor
I inserted published Engage files as Web Objects, changing the published interaction.html file to index.html. When I publish Storyline, the Engage files are too large ...
almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gerry Wasiluk
Is there a way, from inspecting the published output of a course, to determine which version of Storyline V1 was used to produce a course? For example, was a course p...
almost 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Brian Higgins
How do I turn off all default Drop Shadow settings in StoryLine? I find that no matter what I create, whether a shape or a button or text in a shape or just about ever...
almost 10 years ago
By Brian Higgins
DeAnn Allen
Is it possible to continue entering text in a data entry field (from where you left off) if you move away or click off of the text entry box? I have a slide where I w...
almost 10 years ago
By DeAnn Allen
Rich Lesser
I have an issue when inserting a text box. It seems that when I insert a text box, the entire program slows down and drags. It takes a couple of seconds before the box...
almost 10 years ago
By Rich Lesser
XAn Choly
I have a 10 hour course with 10 chapters that I need to create. Yes you read that right. Pass is dependant on a final quiz. I'm looking for the best strategy to do th...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Katie Evans
I have a free form drag and drop knowledge check at the end of a scene; I want the answers to align directly across from the drop target-how do I do this? Also, what ...
almost 10 years ago
By Katie Evans