Last Post Replies
saffir test
I have a freeform game that I want to make more complicated as the player advances. It's a drag and drop freeform game where you have to drag objects to their correct...
12 years ago
By saffir test
Bruce Graham
How, exactly does this work? In one of my "Notes" it redlined the word "resourcing", (seems like a perfectly normal word to me...), and helpfully offered the alternati...
12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Sam Putter
Hi I am testing the storyline and I thought I shall import the PPT first, but I get this message everytime I try to import the PPT Failed to Open a Power point. It has...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jeff Salus
Hey folks, Has anyone else had problems viewing the Storyline showcase demos? I've tried Firefox (my default) and IE and all I get is a blank page with a non-stop load...
12 years ago
By Garry Hargreaves
Gary Wong
There is an issue in the tempshare.articulate.com website.  When you enter a .zip file, an error occurs on the website.  Thus, unable to load publish material to the t...
12 years ago
By Gary Wong
Jason Brown
Is there a possibility that Storyline could voice record user responses?
12 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Al Miller
I've inserted link at the top of my player with our company name. I want to create/open a slide (really an overlay that is say 30% black) with some information about o...
12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Amy Heber
I have set up a free form Pick One interaction.  I set a trigger on each of the objects that will play an audio when the user clicks on the object.  So, when the user ...
12 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
fab se
...dear Storyline fellows, Is it possible to customize the printed report with custom-made variables and titles and do without some irrelevant information for instance...
12 years ago
By fab se
Jim Rehmann
Would Articulate be willing to share this quiz template with the world (or at least me)? I think it's AWESOME, but don't have time to recreate the wheel right now.
12 years ago
By Jim Rehmann
Renee Schuh
Is there a way to give the user the option to minimize the side bar menu (the navigation that can show on the left or right) in order to maximize the slide real estate...
12 years ago
By Renee Schuh
Eric Nalian
Is it possible to set a default for new objects to all be a certain amount of time? I am working on an a slide that is absurdly long and every new object is the entire...
12 years ago
By Eric Nalian
Lance G.
Hi everyone, I'm at the final stages of a software simulation that I've been working on for a while. It has 3 different modules in it, and one of the modules has 4 req...
12 years ago
By Lance G.
Gary Wong
In MS Power Point, ther was the ability to make slides hidden (or hide them).   When I do a slide show, those slides will not be part of the slide show. I have 6 slide...
12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Nathan Weaver
First off.................................... LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Storyline. But, there is a slight glitch I've caught, which is kind of ...
12 years ago
By Arlyn Asch
Tracy Scott
I am creating a drag and drop freeform so when the user drags the text to the right picture, a new layer will appear with a definition.  I have it working with the lay...
12 years ago
By Tracy Scott
Mats Schieche
Hi, Will there be more animation options developed in Storyline? Missing some that i use a lot, like: Path and Emphasis. Thanks, Mats
12 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Darren Mc Neill
Hi, I'm playing the ability that when a user drags an item over a target area, the object being dragged will change to another state when the target has been hit. I us...
12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Grant King
Is anyone aware of any issues with installing Storyline and still using Presenter v5. I installed teh trial version last night and the Presenter Add In dissapeared fro...
12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bruce Graham
Hi, Sometimes I publish a course to a new folder, and the "Do you want to create it...." message is at the "back" of the SL screen, i need to Alt+Tab to see it and re...
12 years ago
By Brian Batt