Last Post Replies
Ari Avivi
has anyone had trouble using the tempshare upload for moving content to the ipad? I often try to upload and get an error on page.  Is there a size limit for it?
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tanya Hocking
Hi there, I've inserted a Studio learning game (word quiz) as a web object into my SL course. When I publish to LMS and view in the LMS, the web object obscures all th...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anthony Moser
I was hoping someone might be able to help. I have a storyline project that is 460MB when saved, but when opened, it takes up most or all of the memory. It crashes, wi...
over 10 years ago
By Anthony Moser
Katherine Maye
Is is possible to integrate Presenter and Storyline files into one module uploaded to our LMS?  What is the best way to do this and what things should we be aware of i...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rhona Blankenship
Hi everyone, A co-worker recently downloaded the newest update to Storyline. After doing this, she is no longer able to launch/open Storyline. When she double clicks t...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laurene Klassen
I am trying to publish to the web. I have put the entire story_content folder in our web directory. However, when I open the folder there are so many graphic and video...
over 10 years ago
By Chip Ritter
D Rooks
Hi Guys,  I'm running into a issue that in a bit strange.  Some of the text (that is in a plan texbox) highlights on mouseover.  I haven't set it to do anything.  It's...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marion McKelvie
Hi, I am trying to capture a score from a variable as part of a quiz. I have created multiple invisible hotspots over hazards on a picture and added a variable which c...
over 10 years ago
Todd Phillips
I am using Articulate Storyline and looking to create a quiz that a person can click on multiple spots to answer a question. For example:  Scenario: Click on all the a...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ted Green
Hi guys, I have developed an on line test in Storyline. Everything works well, however, there are times when I get the "Invalid Answer" dialogue box appearing when I s...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lawrie Stephenson
Hi again, is there a way of muting audio with a button without turning on the system audio. I thought that there may have been a button or trigger that I could use ins...
over 10 years ago
Émilie Morin
Hi, I want to know if it's normal ro receive a lot of error messages. When I receive theses messages my current storyline project close and I loose everything I did'nt...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Heather J
Hi there I'm trying apply a limit of 2 attempts to a test quiz built in storyline. I've set it up (I thought) as per the tutorial on here but it still seems to allow m...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chrissy Chamberlain
I have a couple of quiz questions that are numeric text entry - the answer will be correct if they answer between 400-600, for example.  When a learner clicks to retry...
over 10 years ago
Ed Crane
Hello heroes, I have a slide where there are a series of images. I can set it up to where images change states, and when the state changes to "visited", it stays visit...
over 10 years ago
Sanobar Shaikh
Hi, Is it possible to achieve the flipping action of a flash card in Storyline like we do it in Flash? -Sanobar
over 10 years ago
Randy Richardson
Hi, I have one slide that has a base layer and over 20 layers.  Each layer has one image on each layer.  I need to move each layer object to animate the images. Would...
over 10 years ago
bj hastings
I created a simple quiz and the replay button doesn't seem to work. I tried moving the audio into a separate layer but then the pause button stops working. Ideas? Than...
over 10 years ago
Ronald Scott
First off I have to say I really like Storyline for creating awesome interactive content. My problem comes when working with a timeline I created with about 4 to 6 mi...
over 10 years ago
Nicole Dodds
I'm interested in creating a demo for my course (created in storyline) using storyline.  I really like this example:  http://articulate.demos.s3.amazonaws.com/HP-Envy-...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Dodds