Last Post Replies
Andrew Kay
I have set up a demo for a new customer where initially a user can view a public course as a demonstration which is launched from a web page on the customers site with...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Byrnes
Hello, I have downloaded the trial and am trying to do a few things to get the feel for Storyline. The problem is that the program never fully loads. I have tried uni...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mary Sprengert
I have included the menu bar in my presentation, but each slide is not showing...why is that?
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
mikki herbold
Hi There is one hotspot that when the client clicks on, it doesn't work right away, they have to click all around the spot and find it to work to advance to the next s...
over 10 years ago
Nancy Roderick
When I insert a graded multiple-choice question on Storyline, I get an entry form much like I was used to using in Quizmaker. However, in Storyline, if the stem of the...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
HPL Training
Hello, I have perused the forum for something that would help me with this problem, but with no luck! I am trying to create a hyperlink trigger "Jump to URL/File." I e...
over 10 years ago
Sharon FultonBevers
I can't find out if the facilitator can see the overall results of learners ranking the course objectives. I want the course facilitator to view all the learner respon...
over 10 years ago
sanjib nanda
hi there, like to share this mind reader trick. Demo source is attached. have fun Prof. Nanda screen shot
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ben Leong
The new blackboard mobile version just came out recently. I am wondering will articulate storyline able to be accessed via  blackboard mobile and if so is it buggy?
over 10 years ago
Clint Higgins
I have recorded my screen using Storyine and have a video of it. Can this video be used as a standalone or can these only be used and seen in Storyline? I need to have...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Mohr
I have a quick menu on a layer that I'm flying in. If the user chooses to close the menu it fly's out. This works but say the user chooses the close the menu... it fly...
over 10 years ago
Jin Hiya
Hi Is there any way you could set up quizzes so that they will automatically be shuffled every time they are taken in Storyline?  I know the answers in each quiz can b...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jesse Cabaniss
I'm curious if I can animate characters using states. I would like to have a character change states for different poses, expressions, etc, while I'm narrating without...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Emma-Lee Yarwood
Hi everyone! This may be a rather stupid question but here goes. I've created an e-magazine using Storyline which we want to upload to our LMS (Cornerstone On Demand) ...
over 10 years ago
By Emma-Lee Yarwood
Eric Rohrer
I'm curious as to whether there are people out there who use Adobe Fireworks to come up with initial design comps prior to working in Storyline. If so I would like to ...
over 10 years ago
By Eric Rohrer
Zhenyu He
I inserted a MP4 video in to Storyline. The size outside Storyline is 720x480. After inserting in Storyline, the size is now 639x480. I don't know why the size changes...
over 10 years ago
Reijo Stenman
Hi, I am looking for a way to create a long “case study” based questions in Storyline or Quizmaker with three alternative answers all very long having 20 – 200 words a...
over 10 years ago
Barbara Colvin
I'm just curious about something.  How many overall users does Articulate have now? How many of those are Storyline vs. Studio? I imagine that many are like me and hav...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jim Matheson
I have imported two SWFs into my project. Neither SWFs has Actionscript. They are just timeline-based looping animations. However, neither one works on either the Andr...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith Doney
I have noticed that the variables created by inserting a result slide (x.PassPercent, x.PassPoints, x.ScorePercent, x.ScorePoints; where "x" is a system generated 'Res...
over 10 years ago