Last Post Replies
Julien Tonniet
Hello guys! Do you think it's possible to developp a point&click serious game in storyline? According to me, SL can make every step separated (clicks, hotspots, dr...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Adam Truckenmiller
I am having problems with publishing a 2 minute movie trailer in Storyline and towards the end I have a hyperlink that fades in/out for people to click (yes I have mad...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aaron Doxey
Hi! I have a technical question related to streaming videos from Brightcove in my Storyline project, and being able to trigger moving to the next slide when the video ...
over 10 years ago
Arthur Buchmüller
Hi folks, As our LMS have the difficulty to receive the completion status "passed", I am trying to set the status of my course to "passed" via a javascript trigger pla...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy  Gibson
I need to add texture to my player skin in Storyline. Does anyone know how this can be done? Thanks, Nancy
over 10 years ago
Melanie F
We want to purchase Storyline but there's one critical 'feature' we're hoping that can be supported: with our current ID tool, we create a project and publish to SCORM...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim  Bates
I have imported Engage interactions into a storyline project that were built and previously used in a project developed with Articulate Presenter.  I want the learner ...
over 10 years ago
Louisa McGrath
Hi I am new to Articulate and would like to view the tutorial videos. When I click on the video I am brought to a page that refers to the video below. When I scroll do...
over 10 years ago
Joyce  Schmidt
Hi - I'm having problems getting items to appear on the screen correctly.  I worked on a Storyline disconnected from my network and had all timing correct in my publis...
over 10 years ago
Cheng Li
Hi all, When dealing with variable issues, I came across with one question. Which slide loads first when previewing, the Master slide or the regular slides? Knowing th...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jarryd Cunningham
Good day, I wanted to know if there is a way to find out how many screens were made (including the layers) in the end product during exports... Also, if there is a wa...
over 10 years ago
John Corbett
Would it be accurate to say that question groups in Quizmaker are equivalent (although not identical in all features and functions) to question banks in Storyline?
over 10 years ago
John Corbett
If I have more than one results slide in a Storyline story file, how do I designate the results slide that I want to communicate quiz results to the LMS. I understand ...
over 10 years ago
jyothi sita
Hi, We have recently developed a simulation based course for one of our client. When we started checking the published course using "story_html5.html" with IE 9, at va...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Montague, CPLP
Having just started with SL I'm trying to work out how to do some things. I love the chartoon characters with their long list of poses and expressions. I plan to have ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Sohriakoff
I'm having a problem with the last bullet/number on my lists. It always seems to show up smaller- and with less of an indent. I've tried using the format painter. 
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nikki Sneddon
Hi everyone! I'm on day 12 of my Storyline adventure and I've come across the first thing I can't figure out. So I've opted not to use the player controls and instead ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Cerreta
Can anyone take a look at this file and help us determine what is causing us to receive incorrect feedback even if the correct answer is chosen? Thanks! Jennifer Cerre...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Clint Higgins
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way for me to have a checkmark be displayed on my table of contents slide if all of the slides within a chapter have been accessed?
over 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Frances McGill
Hi there, I've been down this path before, and used workarounds in other software to create equations and then insert them into my software - with HUGE time hits in do...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham