Last Post Replies
Andrew Greene
Hi, I've  just started using Storyline and am happy to be a part of the Articulate community.  In my project, I created a scrolling text area with some embedded sound ...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bob Jones
Hi,    When I insert a caption, I get a rectangle that is only 25% filled with the selected color. If I adjust it, I lose the pointer. It just started today. Help!
almost 11 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
SimplyMargo Simmons
Hello! I need assistance in properly formatting a Pick Many Freeform Slide to function as requested by a colleague.  I'm sure it's something very simple, but for some ...
almost 11 years ago
Troy Greer
Hi Everyone! I have looked through the forum for the answer to this, if I missed it, please set me straight! I want the Retry Quiz button to only appear on the Failure...
almost 11 years ago
Emma Dugan
Hi, So I have an introduction scene that branches in four different scenes, I would like to disabled the buttons in the introduction so the learner completes the scene...
almost 11 years ago
By Emma Dugan
Cheryl Hay
Does Storyline work with tablets? Android devices? Blackberry?
almost 11 years ago
By Cheryl Hay
jyothi sita
Hi, Can we randomize questions in Storyline? Also, is it possible to have pool based questions? Thanks, Jyothi
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mallory Bowen
We use Learnshare for our LMS, but we are having trouble viewing courses through it on iPads. We've published the courses to be HTML capable and we can pull them up. H...
almost 11 years ago
Neil Cramer
In a program I am currently woirking on I want to link to documents (PDF) either in context from a content page or through a Resources section that is accessed by a na...
almost 11 years ago
By Matthew Graham
james roberts
Hi, I'm just trying out Articulate Storyline with the trial version that I downloaded yesterday. One of my colleagues sent me a .story file he made a few months ago fo...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peg Stangby
I would like to disable the "prompt to resume" feature after the learner has completed the course. At this time when a learner returns to the module after completing i...
almost 11 years ago
Victoria Thomas
Is there any setting that makes it so that a user cannot move past a quiz without getting the minimum required score?
almost 11 years ago
jyothi sita
Hi All, Is anyone know what is the screen limit in articulate storyline? Will appreciate your help...! Thanks, Jyothi
almost 11 years ago
karolina sh.
Hi, Is there an option to add missed steps to my recorded screencast video in 'step-by-step slides'  mode or somehow? Or I should rewrite the video? Thanks in advance!
almost 11 years ago
Paul Butler
I have published content using Storyline in our LMS, only to find that when viewing this content in HTML5, the menu tab and notes tab seem to interfere with each other...
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
By Palani Velu
Dan Marsden
I have a client who has some SCORM 1.2 packages built with storyline that contain videos that usually work fine on the iPad using HTML5 the content works fine on a sit...
almost 11 years ago
By Dan Marsden
jyothi sita
Hi, Is Storyline suitable for Development team (SME, IDs, Developers) sitting at different locations? Thanks, Jyothi
almost 11 years ago
By jyothi sita
jyothi sita
Hi, Can anyone share what are the supporting browsers for Storyline? Will the tool supports browsers like  IE, Firefox, Chrome, iPad, Android? Appreciate your response...
almost 11 years ago
By jyothi sita
Frank Snider
When I am recording a screen, I would like to use a "pen' device and have writing appear on the screen while recording. I cannot seem to find out how to do this. Any h...
almost 11 years ago
By Frank Snider