Last Post Replies
Toby Gilchrist
Hi, We are having an issue exporting to iPad. The Storyline project looks fine when the screen recording are inserted as video on single slide but when added as step-b...
almost 11 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
PRAKASH B
Hi I select all drop down list and then submit button ,the feedback is coming. when i click reload button the list item doesn't change to normal state from the visited...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cristy Newman
I uploaded my courses to CUNA CPD Online (our LMS) and on certain monitors the font looks terrible.  On my computer it looks great!  I have the story size set to 720x5...
almost 11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Jason Johnson
Does "Show Layer" work if you only have audio on the layer? This is for HTML5 output. I don't seem to be having any luck with it and I'm wondering if I should put a tr...
almost 11 years ago
rossy Balcazar
Hola, me gustaría saber si se puede insertar un mismo audio a todas las diapositivas al mismo tiempo y si es así como pues le hecho click en control y seleccionado tod...
almost 11 years ago
Tonya Franklin
hi, so, I was pleasantly surprised today to receive a link to a training video which was created by Articulate.  I'm not highly technical, so bear with me, but i didn'...
almost 11 years ago
Laura Gestoso
Good morning, I am developing a course with this application and I have a question. First I would like to know if it is possible to determine the onset of a button t...
almost 11 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Jana Jopson
I've played this tutorial three times and each time it stops at 7:14 minutes into the presentation.  Has anyone else reported this problem?  Is there a fix I can try o...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick Nicole
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-CA X-NONE X-NONE ...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Philip Arnfield
Object A is timed to appear 10 secs into the slide. The state of Object A is changed to hidden when the state of Object B is changed to visited. Object B moves the lea...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Magda Diaz
I have nine small videos embedded in Storyline. When I first added them they were fine, but now they play out of sync. Audio a little behind video. I am playing back o...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
kari held
I can't change the size of a text box to match another one. I have tried entering the pixel dimension but it still reverts back to the old size. What am I doing wrong?
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Justin Doescher
I love the stock illustrated characters. Are there any stock images of objects that I can download? I'm looking for standard office/workplace type stuff like file cabi...
almost 11 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Amy Adair-Gregory
I have a slide layer that will not stop looping.  I have a trigger set to show the next slide layer when timeline ends. however, it repeatedly loops on itself. i'm not...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Debbie Kay
Hi Is there any way to get reporting of quiz scores in 'publish to web' format? We need to provide iPad viewing and have found that although SCORM does not work (will ...
almost 11 years ago
By Debbie Kay
Alfred Low
I have taken photos of a car from multiple angles and want to build a "product" rotation interaction. I have got it working using buttons but think that the swipe gest...
almost 11 years ago
By Rich Calcutt
Maddy P
Does anyone know how to change the feedback that appear when the user click on submit before answering the question?
almost 11 years ago
By Maddy P
M K
Hi, Has anyone experienced browser crash issue while viewing the HTML5 output on iPad 2? The course contains audio and basic effects like fade-in, sliding movement etc...
almost 11 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Beth Asselin
Why do the answers not have 1. 2. 3. or A. B. C before them when creating answer options in the quiz portion of storyline? how do i add these?
almost 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jose Colunga
Is anyone having issues with course exit triggers since the latest Flash update.  If so, do you have a solution? Thanks, Jose
almost 11 years ago