Last Post Replies
Shelley McKay
Hi I would appreciate your advice! I have a series of lessons, some of which have 2 activities. However, if the user gets an activity wrong, they have the opportunity ...
almost 11 years ago
By Shelley McKay
conan kodo
Hello everyone.. I have just discovered an Ipad application called nearpod, where I can view a presentation and students can follow along at the same time.. My questio...
almost 11 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Mara Waldruff
I have a project that is up for review. It is located on a local server where many people can access and go through it for critique. While many people are able to go ...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rich Miller
Is there a way to have viewing restricted if a learner takes a course again in the same session.  ie failing an assessment and having the next button restart the cours...
almost 11 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
mike holmes
Hi I have a slide with some java set to execute as the slide starts, it just collects some storyline variables i have, and then saves the values to a file, and should...
almost 11 years ago
By mike holmes
Chance Hunter
Does anyone know someone who can create custom illustrated characters that can be installed into Storyline? I may need some with hard hats in our company uniform.  I'm...
almost 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Peter Rainger
I'm trying to figure out a simple way to 'send' a user ID and a text string (or set of data variables) to a central place which can collect data. I need to host some ...
almost 11 years ago
S. El Boushy
Hello, We have managed to embed youtube video's but haven't been able to get the syntax right for starting a youtube video on a certain time frame. We know so far th...
almost 11 years ago
By S. El Boushy
Laura R
Hi, I am having some trouble with the results slide function of Storyline.  To set the context: Someone else makes the original file and slides, they send them to me, ...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
S M
Hi My scenarios are set up such that when a learner answers correctly, they see a feedback screen with some text along with a "Continue" button. Clicking the Continue ...
almost 11 years ago
By S M
David Janus
Hello, we have a large induction program that was originally created with Articulate Studio Pro and published in flash, and to play on LMS (AICC). We would like to kno...
almost 11 years ago
By David Janus
Vitor Pissaia
Hi everyone, I´m having a problem with my courses: they stops when I click to go to the next slide. I am using an navigation inside the screen, not the default. It has...
almost 11 years ago
Sharon Lythgoe
I've published a course today on Moodle and on the version without the swf file the window resizes correctly using the Player option of Display at user's current brows...
almost 11 years ago
By Sharon Lythgoe
Catherine Nielsen
I used Storyline to make some quizzes and input web links into the resources section but they do not launch when i view the published story ina browser. The word docum...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kevin Collins
I have a dual boot setup where one side is Windows 7 and the other side is Windows 8. I work mostly in Windows 7 but am slowly moving over to Windows 8. When I install...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Eneida Siculietano
Hi, Need help. working with storyline quizz. Testing on basic computer skills. I have base slide with two pics, Pic A behind Pic B.. Pic A has hotspot trigger set to s...
almost 11 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Pat O'Connor
hi, is there any way you can publish storyline so that you can select the onscreen text, i.e., select the onscreen text, copy it, then paste it into another applicatio...
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Kelly Hollowell
Can I pick a new slide template for a slide I'm already working on? For example, I would like to switch from the chalkboard template to the whiteboard template. I can ...
almost 11 years ago
By Daniel Clark
Phyllis Wan
Hi everyone, I have made a quiz containing text entry function. I found that when I tried it on iPad, the keyboard would eventually cover the question, is it possible ...
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I just completed my second course with articulate storyline (Update 1 1208) and I uploaded it in moodle 1.9. I published it as LMS (SCORM 1.2) with LMS Reporti...
almost 11 years ago
By Silvia Vantusso