Last Post Replies
Mitro Mitro
Hello. I have published the course and I have tried open story.html since an intranet through VPN. When I click on link the Articulate Mobile Player show a message: "A...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Terry Goins
When recording a simulation, I am having difficulty with text entry fields. Storyline wants the user to enter the appropriate text and then press Enter to move to the ...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Lauren Pinto
Hi everyone!  I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to prevent the audio from replaying when a user moves on in a module and then returns to the slide. ...
11 years ago
By Mike Enders
Janette Diaz
Is there any way to control the jump to the next slide until all layers are viewed?
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
darian spicer
First, this forum has been a lifesaver for someone new at this, so thanks for all the posts. I am trying to create a new hire training course for my team. I've gotten...
11 years ago
By Tim Slade
Michael Gough
Hello, I'm fairly new to storyline, and am struggling with with image effects.  I imported a PowerPoint  with lots of nice image mirroring effects (Basically a small f...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lisa Davies
Hi all, A colleague of mine would like to play his storyline file through a TV via a USB stick - Is this possible? Thanks.
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
David Mark
Is it possible to have a zoom region start by a button trigger as opposed to timeline placement.
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
michelle eames
Sorry me again! On my slide I have a chacater holdin a placard that says info on it in a text box.   When you hover over her she lose the placard. and just poses. When...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Brigit Calame
Hi all, I want to keep the Storyline player as it is, but want to replace the default Previous and Next buttons by two buttons which are designed by our graphic depart...
11 years ago
By Adena Wilson
Simon Perkins
Can't figure out the logic behind this, but it's affecting all the quiz slides in a particular course right now.  The only time the Incorrect layer will appear is if a...
11 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Allan Carrington
G'day all I am new to Storyline and maybe it is too early in my learning curve for this question.  I have been asked by an SME (Academic in the university space) to ad...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Randall Sauchuck
We have a custom interface with a Pause button on it. when the learner clicks this button it shows the slide Layer "pauseLayer". This layer is blank except for a Play ...
11 years ago
By Brian Batt
Elle Linklater
Hi Heroes, I have several hotspots on the page that link to show layer... I have voiceover in the layer. When I select the other hotspots the other voiceover doesn't s...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Melissa Jorge
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to create a comparison chart.  I am working on Storyline. We are going to give users a list (lets say a list ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lisa Rudy
I'm an educational writer with over 25 years of experience in developing, designing, and writing for a wide range of clients including museums, businesses, K-12 publis...
11 years ago
By Lisa Rudy
Jessie Pincus
Hi Everyone!  I know this is an old topic but I'd like to get some fresh insight and help.  I've read all of the strings on how to edit the report.html file in order t...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Tomas Lund
Hi  Is it possible to get SL to report question data and Module score to an LMS when completion is tied to number of slides viewed and not to a result slide? Thanks in...
11 years ago
By Tomas Lund
David McLaren
Start a new project add picture and or boxes, then convert to freeform. Select Drag and Drop. As soon as I click on the Drag Item pull-down or Drop location I get the ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Leah Hemeon
Hi all, I have an series of MP4 video direct from a vendor that was created for a safety campaign we're doing. I can import the video into Storyline just fine, preview...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson