Product Last Post Replies
Ethan Waldman
Hi, I'm working on a training for a new recruiting system my company is implementing. For part of it, I created an interaction called "How Do I Hire..." that asks a se...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Ethan Waldman
Ken Perry
OK, so I am putting together my first presentation and I have about 30 slides. Most of them are videos and the sync animation makes it so that the slide stays up for t...
By Ken Perry
Hiten Hirani
Hi folks, Articulate presenter tends to have a few issues with boxes with a coloured outline. The outline is the same thickness on all sides in PPT (of course) but aft...
By Dave Newgass
Mads  Winge-Petersen
Hi! I'm trying to add annotations to a presentation, but no matter where on the slide I click to place an annotation, it allways places it in the top left corner allmo...
By Mads Winge-Petersen
Dave Newgass
Hello, I just added a multitude of slide masters to PP2010. When I publish a course, will that slow down the publish time? I know that using slide masters ...
By Dave Newgass
Vijay Nair
Hi, To keep it simple and short I am trying to control the navigation between slides. I would like to set up a time line between each page so that when a user clicks o...
By Vijay Nair
Thilanka Gunasena
I need to remove Quiz reviev button from final page.but when disable it I couldnt see the result of Questions,when i print the report.How to customize the codes in sco...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tracey Kench
Hello, I am creating a branched scenario in presenter, which works totally fine when the user clicks next or prev buttons, however because the play button is flashing ...
By Justin Wilcox
Simon Puleo
I just downloaded a trial of QM 9 and want to integrate my quizes with Presenter v5. But it looks like 09 does not output aqp files is that correct? Do you need ...
By Justin Wilcox
Leona Donovan
I am creating different Master Slides within Quizmaker to maintain consistency/look and feel. I have multiple questions within the Group Created. When I go into each q...
By Ron Price
Paco Lopez
Hi I have a problem with the page preview. The screen is blank. I looked at all the forum posts with similar problems and followed the steps. I do not think the versio...
By Justin Wilcox
Helen Harris
I have a logo in .eps format, which isn't supported in Articulate. Does anyone know if/how I can convert this into a format that is supported? Thanks Helen
By Helen Harris
Charles Paul
In my training course I need to let learners open a series of pages of a bookkeeping software program, use pull down menus and input data to then generate simulated re...
By Charles Paul
Michele Zemour
Hello, I'm using presenter and have inserted a quiz whose result is tracked on the LMS. If the user exit the presentation without finishing the quiz and come back agai...
By Michele Zemour
Virginia DeStaso
I need to stop students from being able to skip foward through the slides without listening to the duration of the audio. Although I published the files by ...
By Reinhard Zitzmann
Catherine Lamy-Pilon
Hello, I want my user who failed a quiz to go back at the beginning of the presentation (20 slides before the quiz, for exemple) to review all the information before ...
By Catherine Lamy-Pilon
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am toying with Video Encoder. I created a video with a watermark. Both the watermark image and the video are real pixelated. Is anybody out...
By Brian Batt
Amber Wade
Hi All, I'm building a course that will be translated into 15 languages. Is there any way to translate the the little marker numbers on the Engage Labeled Graphic slid...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Amber Wade
Shawn Stiles
I'm working with a remote vendor and had to provide them wiht a custom imsmanifest file that is modified to supress the LMS navigation window when the course runs. The...
By Shawn Stiles
Hallie Smith
Hi all, Our LMS provider says that Articulate is marking quizzes incorrectly after they have been completed more than once by the same person. He says the reason why t...
By Brian Batt