Product Last Post Replies
Tony Gatehouse
Hello, I am having a bit of trouble with both Engage and Quizmaker. Setting up new interactions works fine - I am able to edit and save as per normal. Howe...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rob Doherty
Hi, I have an issue with a SCORM 2004, matching drop down question (MDD) not reporting question data back to our LMS. I spent some time stepping through the Articulate...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Rob Doherty
Bruce Graham
Hi people. I have a Matching Dropdown quiz - you can see it here: So..the problem is that neither me or the SME ever seem to get it correct when we answer it, even th...
By Bruce Graham
Thilanka Gunasena
I need to disable default feedback of the question.i untick provide feedbck by default check box to disable this option.But stil its giving the feedb...
By Thilanka Gunasena
Asish Menon
Hi, I used to get a condensed font for tabs and course title on presenter skin earlier. Yesterday when i published, it was showing different font. How do I set the fon...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Asish Menon
Thilanka Gunasena
I need to disable default feedback of the question.i untick provide feedbck by default check box to disable this option.But stil its giving the feedb...
By Thilanka Gunasena
Paul Venderley
I may be trying to get too fancy for my own good here. I've created and published an Engage interaction to our corporate intranet. The challenge: we don't have an LMS,...
By eric mongrain
Will Findlay
I use Ditto to make copying and pasting test items from Word to Quizmaker (and to our LMS), and I wanted to share a method I've developed with it that can speed this u...
By Will Findlay
Joseph Vajda
Here is what I want to do... User takes eLearning course for first time, course opens in slide-only view, where slides are locked After users passes course and come...
By Brian Batt
Jen Gallmeyer
I'm trying to repair a couple of trouble spots in a course I didn't build, so tracking down files, etc. is part of the fun. In one section, Camtasia screen captures in...
By Brian Batt
Peggy Hoogstoel
Hi, I am producing some quizzes with multiple choice questions and for as long as my text is of a certain lenght, the radio button appears center of my text. Any...
By Brian Batt
Ulka Patil
Hi If we add scroll to the text in Powerpoint, will it work in the Articulate published course?
By Brian Batt
James Lewis
When changing a presentation should I be editing the PPT or PPTA. I have been editing the PPT and republishing and have noticed that sometimes I lose the audio.
By Brian Batt
Ivan Borys
Hello, eFront Community, Presenter+Quizmaker SCORM v.1.2 "User may attempt quiz" set to "Just once" for Quiz properties in Articulate Quiz window but user can repeat ...
By Brian Batt
Mary Flaherty
We want students to receive their individual quiz results via email. Is there a way to do this? We're publishing the quiz to a web page. thanks, Mary
By Brian Batt
Michelle Bowman
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if it's possible to have videos in Engage open up in a separate window? I swear I've done this in the past, but I can't see to find the p...
By Michelle Bowman
Melanie Fine
Is there a way to publish a presentation as an .flv file instead of as a .swf object? And, if so, will it retain the left menu bar functionality? My goal ...
By Brian Batt
Jad Jreijiri
How is possible to create a test similar to MBTI or DISC or any of the Four personalities test on Quizzmaker? I tried using "True/False" type of quizz for each persona...
By Jad Jreijiri
tee tones
what is the equivalent of \qti\quizmaker.html in Quizmaker 09? Would like to modify this: <finishaction> <pa...
By Brian Batt
Deborah Adkisn
The font inside the match options is inconsisted and it's not due to auto-sizing for more text. See screenshot - notice how small the two word 'compliance performance"...
By Brian Batt