Last Post Replies
CHRISTINE OMALLEY
I had the pleasure of attending Karl Kapp's workshop on Gamification last week at the eLearning Solutions conference (btw: both were EXCELLENT!)... I'm working on appl...
9 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Ceeper Olatunji
Need to develop a quiz containing a set of Question Banks such that when quiz is started, Learners must complete ALL questions correctly before Mastery is assumed. Eac...
9 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Little Man Project
Hi, This is my first 'look at what I did' post so be gentle I've been working on a course for a client and knew some of the new Storyline 2 features would be a grea...
9 years ago
By Helena Smith
Trina Rimmer
Interviewing for a permanent e-learning designer/developer position? You're not alone. Once you're past the initial screening questions, an interview is really a great...
9 years ago
By David Glow
Mohammad  Hassam
Hello everyone, It's been great to be part of this community and I would like to thank you all for piling up all fantastic ideas at one place so, people like me can d...
9 years ago
By Mohammad Hassam
christine jeziorowski
Hello Community, Hope you can help me...  Just seen a basic brief from a client and they want the storyline course to start with the entering of a name and payroll n...
9 years ago
By christine jeziorowski
Ryan Barristo
Hi folks! just about to publish my first project, and I'm hoping that there is a way to make it so the videos in it aren't able to be paused, or restarted by clicking ...
9 years ago
By Adam Kupka
Jeff Kortenbosch
The past month I’ve been participating in a twitter draw-a-thon organized by Blair Rorani. Every day, for 15 days, Blair gave an assignment to draw something, a boy, a...
9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Mark Wilson
Hi, I see that Data entry fields are not necessarily compatible on iPads. It says "Custom instruction text won display in data entry fields in html5" Can anyone ex...
9 years ago
By Nastya Plyusnina
Jerry Statham
I am currently looking into creating teaser previews of our ebooks, so that the client gets to see a free sample of 2-3 pages but then needs to register with us to see...
9 years ago
By Jerry Statham
Charles Leeuwenburg
I'm new to Storyline and have worked through the initial training videos to the point that I'm starting to develop some simple sample presentations as practice. One th...
9 years ago
By Michael O.
Jim Zoeller
Does Articulate offer a way to better handle error handling when a course loses communication with an LMS? We would like for a user-friendly message to display when a ...
9 years ago
By Rick Nusz
Barry Moore
Hi, I created a Player Template and exported so my fellow developers could import it. When we imported the template it is not visible in the player. If I try to import...
9 years ago
By Merritte DeBuhr
Abhishek Shinde
Hi Everyone, We are unable to publish our course. It pop ups the following message when we try to publish it or else preview the player template. Can you please sugg...
9 years ago
By Abhishek Shinde
Denice Curtis
Hello, I just purchase Articulate Engage and want to publish my power point. If I choose to publish to the web, it brings me to my C:// drive and, of course, nobody c...
9 years ago
By Denice Curtis
Jennifer Barnett-Russell
I recently did a project where I was asked to have a user be able to view the question feedback at any time during the course (the questions weren't graded so a result...
9 years ago
By Jennifer Barnett-Russell
Kevin Lung
Starts immediately until project is finished and opens the door to new projects as well. Purpose & Objective: Develop e-Learning products for classroom and distr...
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Micah White
Hi guys - Do you want to work as a contract Instructional Designer for some of the biggest companies in the World, making real transformative change, and impacting ho...
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Victor Linnemann
Hi there In a project with Storyline 2 Update 4 we experience that after re-opening the story file the tick for "Draw questions randomly" will always be re-setted to ...
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Zoe  Epstein
Can anyone recommend a good book on creating characters for eLearning? I'm looking for something about characterization and/or how to use them effectively for learning...
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault