Last Post Replies
Heather Young
I need a true "techie" to help me resolve some issues in functionality/SCORM testing on MarineNet (NMCI)-hosted Articulate packages.  HELP! Heather
almost 12 years ago
By Heather Young
Donna Carter
A couple of years ago, there was a hilarious video making the rounds, that depicted an instructional designer working with SMEs who had all of these grandiose ideas ab...
almost 12 years ago
By Donna Carter
Jody DeWitte
Hello- Does anyone use Taleo Learn Center as their LMS?  If so, when adding WBT content have you been able to restrict viewing/launching the content without adding ano...
almost 12 years ago
By Jody DeWitte
Brenda Heilman
We are exploring the idea of doing some basic in-house video productions.  Nothing fancy, just basic videos we can use for training purposes.  Does anyone have suggest...
almost 12 years ago
By Kate Rash
Ultan Coyle
Hi All, I am looking to add a dynamic and more personal feel to some of our duller material and one of they ways I think i can do that is by recording a peice to camer...
almost 12 years ago
By Dave Parry
Judith Norton
We are developing a course for high school students on green sustainability. As part of the course, we have a listing of potential careers in the field, educational re...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Michelle Hilgart
I have read recent posts on E-Learning in Healthcare with great interest.  As an Instructional Designer and health researcher, I’m looking to connect with research gro...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Kate Rash
Know any rockstar L&D Managers to join me on my team at Getty Images (NY office)? Job Description Who you are: Perhaps you’ve been freelancing doing instruction...
almost 12 years ago
By Kate Rash
Kayla Burtch
Hey, This might seem like a strange question, but you know how you can have articulate studio on more than one computer, but you shouldn't use them at the same time (b...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Susan Epps
Has anyone developed images that simulate mobile device gestures; tap, flick, swipe, pinch, etc. I'm developing training for iPad.
almost 12 years ago
By Susan Epps
Dan Strong
Hi, I work for a company called M&K Update in the UK. We are a healthcare training company and we have just started to develop elearning courses for our new LMS. W...
almost 12 years ago
By Dan Strong
laura kay
Just downloaded Studio 09 Pro! Where would you recommend I start the learning process? Thanks
almost 12 years ago
By Pam Jones
Jonathan Yaseen
I know we talk about breaking away from linear courses on here. But what about the big providers of e-learning courses like this one for example in the UK As you can s...
almost 12 years ago
By Pam Jones
Jenny Wang
I'm searching a good ITL or Workshop for my co-worker, who is intersted in Instructional Design, as self-development. She is an instructor for stand-up training, but d...
almost 12 years ago
By Jenny Wang
D K
Hello: I have been experimenting with Presenter and Storyline and I cannot figure out how to upload Articulate content to edu20.org or canvas instructure.  I feel less...
almost 12 years ago
By D K
almost 12 years ago
By Rohit Kumar
Matthew Crosson
Hi, I am looking for a programmer/developer to help me set up our archived classes using Articulate online and coordinate it with our current web site hosted by intuit...
almost 12 years ago
By Matthew Crosson
Lynda Stafford
Hello! I'm new to Articulate and have just finished my first two courses. I would VERY much appreciate any feedback. I am providing these as demos to potential clients...
almost 12 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
corey d
I'm hoping its okay to post here. Please feel free to apply! Position Title:  eLearning Developer Location: Scottsdale, AZ Category:  Staff - eLearning Development (E...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Puja Sain
My department is currently looking to put a process/checklist/form together that will act as a tool in making sure that all the e-learnings created by anyone on the te...
almost 12 years ago
By Elizabeth Miles