Last Post Replies
Carol Holmberg
Rise360 - can the Time it takes for a User to complete a Quiz be displayed along with the Score?
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
League of Minnesota Cities
I have exported a Rise MicroLearning Course as a Web Object and embedded the html in an iframe in another website. However, whenever I goto the website, it immediately...
1 year ago
By Steven Benassi
Rajendra Bende
We have multiple languages Rise courses, and while uploading the label file quiz, the "Failed" label tab is not visible in all courses. I have attached SS for your ref...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Jennifer Stolz
I have a course that includes a labeled graphic with markers. I need to ensure that this is accessible for the blind. I'm being told that none of the buttons/markers a...
1 year ago
By Marvie Mulder
Gavin Beck
Hi Everyone, Some of my students could and then couldn't access a Rise module I imported into a Blackboard Learn course. I used SCORM 1.2. Please see the screen shot b...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Ruth Kago
I was sharing with my team links to a rise course and my reviewers are unable to comment as it shows Anonymous comments are disabled yet the Allow users without Articu...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Nicole Brady
I am mostly familiar with working in Storyline 360 however recently I've been working in Rise. Can you confirm whether or not there are plans to have Rise export into ...
1 year ago
By Eric Bybee
Raina Berry
I am turning our company's employee handbook into an interactive document. The goal is to use Storyline 360 Rise. I want the employees to be able to naviga...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
BU Solutions
Hello ! Is rise compatible with RGAA ? Thanks for your answer. Nathalie
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Kristen Scherrer
Hi! I made the mistake of letting my Rise 360 trial period expire before transferring ownership of my modules. Is there a way to still have them transferred to a colla...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Omkar Pardeshi
Can we provide learners with two options (buttons) in 1 screen and user can decide way forward by selecting one (either screen 1 or screen 2, they will be visiting any...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
James Welle
Starting in January 2022, we will remove support for the Internet Explorer 11 browser (IE11) from all Articulate 360 web apps, Articulate.com, and E-Learning Heroes. W...
1 year ago
By John Alex
Micah Weedman
All: I have a situation where I have a course that ends with a quiz; learners have three attempts to pass the quiz. If they take it three times and do not pass, ...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Micah Weedman
All: I have a situation where I have a course that ends with a quiz; learners have three attempts to pass the quiz. If they take it three times and do not pass, ...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Nayu Liu
I created some courses in Rise 360 in a trail account. And due to a good using experience, i decided to subscribe the Articulate 360 but I can not send courses that I ...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Whitney Lowe
Is there any way to move individual accordion interaction items to another block without moving/duplicating the whole block?
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Gail Chambers
I would like to embed a Rise course within another course and have it open in the same page - not link out to another. Is that possible? I don' t see an option to grab...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
diane galloway
I like the design / layout of the items in the Lesson library so that when you select a lesson, it lists the Series, lesson title and duration but I can't work out how...
1 year ago
By diane galloway
Wim Heylen
I know you can copy a lesson into a new course when you hover over a lesson (or the ...) and Rise 360 content allows to copy into an existing course. But I do no...
1 year ago
By Wim Heylen
Michael Blackmer
Hi all! Is there any way at all to have the videos be 1080p resolution in the final product? Rise is down-res'ing them to 720p. These are low-motion videos that...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn