Last Post Replies
Peter Adams
Hi! We're having trouble ending our lessons with an image file (in Rise). We can draft it, but when moving to preview, the image disappears. The only way for our image...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tyler Technologies Education
Hi there, I've been trying to put in an image into my lessons, and for some reason after it's successfully loaded on the page, when I click "preview," the image doesn'...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kate DeWees
I have an image in a block by itself and when I preview the course its not visible. If I click on the white space, the zoomed in version of the graphic appears. The sa...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Susan Plungis
Question-Is there a support page on Articulate where you give us the best practices on dimensions/aspect ratios for graphics/headers/icons/etc. I often find large phot...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Boyan Jourdan
Hi there, could anyone suggest free and paid gif sites that would work well with Rise? Thanks Bobby
1 year ago
By Boyan Jourdan
Presessional Tutors
EXIT COURSE button not appearing once SCORM exported with EXIT COURSE enabled and uploaded to LMS
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
claire Guasconi
I need to translate a module in different languages. I have an XLIF file and i don't how to open it? My IT team ask me to provide the name of the tool to open this fil...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Bailey Mercer
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this same issue. We have learners accessing our rise courses through our LMS on an iPad. The courses open wit...
1 year ago
By Terry Crick
Therese Bach
I have created a single topic course in multiple languages. I am wondering how to move the user once they select the language to skip the other languages and mov...
1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
Gary Cayton
I was attended the Getting Started with Microlearning in Rise 360 today, 3/14/2023, and had a question that David and Ginger unfortunately did not get to address. &nbs...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Usama Techhive
Hi, I was using Rise 360 and had few courses. But I forgot the deadline day. And was not able to extract them. Is there any way I can access my rise 360 a...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Justin Harvey
Hello gurus and rise aficionados. I've been experimenting with using Rise to create branching modules that allow for contextualised content by removing the native navi...
1 year ago
By Justin Harvey
Eric Wasser
When using Rise and Articulate Review is there a way to keep comments in line with the line item it is referenced to? For example, when you are reviewing a Google doc ...
1 year ago
By Jennifer McKay
Corina Nedelea
Hello everyone, I'd like to kindly ask for your support with a project I am working on. I would like to include a Storyline 360 built content in a Rise 360 project. Mo...
1 year ago
By Justin Harvey
John Zivi
Hello, Is there a way to change the font size in Rise for a button’s description’s text (see attached) ? I’d like this text to match the Merriweather body font text th...
1 year ago
By John Zivi
Editing Guest
Hi, I have a problem with one xlf file (in Russian). I've duplicated my course, I've exported the course as an XLIFF File, I've imported XLIFF File traslated with Trad...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Yannick C
Hello, I translated my Rise course (EN > FR) using MateCat. When I try to import the translated text, I get the error message "Import failed: Check formatting or re...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Kip Lee
Hi, I just tried using a hex code from an organization's color palette to customize colors for a course, using the Rise Theme menu, and ended up with black. It did not...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Julie Stoltz
Hi, I'm hoping someone here can give me some ideas for what to try next, or else confirm this isn't possible. I have a Rise module with a Storyline block in a Blackboa...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Holly Backus
There is so much great content already made and available in Rise 360. Is there a way to upload them to your LMS en masse? (At least more than one at a time)
1 year ago
By Holly Backus