Last Post Replies
Brian O'Dwyer
Hi all, After a bit of searching I was unable to find image dimensions for each block component in Rise. To that end, I created this storyboard template. Personally I ...
1 year ago
By Matthew Davies
Teo Karageorgakis
Dear all, I am looking for ways to translate this alert message "Complete the content above before moving on". There's nowhere to be found within the Rise labels. Any ...
1 year ago
By Teo Karageorgakis
Mohan Kumar
Hi Everyone, How to insert photos/images into a table in articulate Rise 360. Regards Mohan
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Tim St. Clair
I like to line up the labels on the labelled graphic with the background. However what you see in the editor doesn't always match what you get in the course. Placement...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Wendy Zopf
My team is sending out password protected "Shared" links to some clients. We need to be able to edit the course without the changes appearing immediately on the shared...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Annette  West
I have embedded a video in my Rise 360 course and want to force the learner to watch the video through to the end before moving on to the next lesson. I have added a c...
1 year ago
By Annette West
Tracy Montano
I have a Rise course in our LMS (Vubiz), and though the LMS shows that the bookmark is working when the learner resumes, it goes to the beginning of the lesson instead...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Cynthia Tait
Hi there, I am both hoping and wondering if it is possible to get an image embedded with a text box in Rise. Specifically an icon. A colleague did manage to do this by...
1 year ago
By Ann Godmere
Brian Rewerts
I may be out of the proverbial loop here but I just noticed "micro-learning" as an option when creating a new Rise course. Is there a run-down of the specifics around ...
1 year ago
By Karin Rex
Brandy Rainwater
Hi E-Learning Heroes, I would like to make some lessons mandatory and some optional in Rise360; the "Importance & Accountability" section for instance, mandatory f...
1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
Government Procurement
Hi there, A rise lesson has gone missing. I spent a couple of hours developing it last night. I have been having internet connectivity issues. I am guilty of leaving m...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Ruth Gordon
Hi, When I am export Rise XLFF files, it only seems to export the headings and not the body text. What would the issue be here?
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Melissa Lee
I have tried Mutiple versions of my image but I cannot get it to show the full image without the learning needing to click on it. I have other photos that have similar...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Margie Groat
Hi there, I have a Rise 360 course link via email. How do I copy this across into my Rise 360 to modify?
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Larissa Repp
My company recently lost our SMEs that owned the learning content process, so I am working to pick up the pieces. We had built a comprehensive Article in Rise 360, but...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Brandy Rainwater
In Rise360, double-clicking a word selects the extra space after the word. Double-clicking should ONLY select the word, (like PPT) not the extra space. We have to (des...
1 year ago
By Brandy Rainwater
Cheryl Penn
Hi, I'm using hotspots in Articulate Rise, but the option to put numbers on the hotspots (markers) only goes to 9. Is there an option to add numbers above 9? than...
1 year ago
By Pritasha Solomon
Marcus Biady
Hi everyone, I created a compliance course and want learners to read all policies before being allowed to move on. I know the process with storyline interactions; howe...
1 year ago
By Marcus Biady
cplace Academy
Deleted media in marker description leads to bigger gap between Title and description. How to reproduce: Insert Building Block "Process" Add a marker with title, desc...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brandon Posch
Hello! We are currently having an issue when testing courses designed in Rise 360 that we are not able to scrub ahead on videos and the video will start over when you...
1 year ago
By Brandon Posch