Last Post Replies
fabio zen
Hi, I created a course that contains a video size of 400 megabytes. I'm trying to export LMS but after more than an hour and a half, which results in processing is no...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sharon Untz
Hi,  One of my courses simply will not export.  It works for a while and then errors out.  Anyone have this happen before and know how I should troubleshoot?
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Caryn Struttman
Hello, Is there a way to have a customized web link when you share a course with users? For example, instead of it saying 'rise.articulate.com' in the web browser, ca...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Crystal Horn
Hey everyone!  Just a heads up that we’ll be performing maintenance to Articulate 360 on Saturday, October 14th for 2 hours starting 11 PM ET/8 PM PT. While we’re work...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Curtis Benhayon
Hi Adam I always use Rows and Title when working with Rise. Everytime l go out of a course the course list defaults back to Tiles and Recent. Would you be able to pro...
almost 2 years ago
By Curtis Benhayon
Sharon Untz
I wish to export my rise course with the web only option. However, when I export the file to my computer, open the zip file, and click on the index.html to launch it, ...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kurt Linberg
I've been working on developing courses in Articulate Rise with some Storyline content. I really like both tools. My client is a university that plans to use the cours...
2 years ago
By Trina Adams
Susanne Smethurst
Is there a way to insert a trademark or registration mark in the class headers with rise?
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristen Schmidt
Hi all, I just created a course that has several custom block pages. Each page has a video with a locked "Continue" button—thus making the learner watch the whole vid...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Eric Lowber
Hello - I'm getting a white screen after logging in to Rise. I have tried - clearing my cache, using latest IE, using latest Chrome, using Firefox, logging in to 360.a...
2 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Sharon Sweeney
Hi, Is there anyway to export RISE content into XML format? The reason why I m asking is we have hundreds of courses built in RISE and now clients is asking if it's ...
2 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Kristen Toohey
I have a paid Articulate 360 license. Every time I try to launch Rise from the Articulate 360 desktop app, it takes me to this page and says 'download a free trial'.  ...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
tam Wallace
Hi, How do i automatically complete a lesson using information markers after i have selected all and read necessary details?
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Frederick Bergeron
Hi, I'm curious to know if there's a plan to add a course setting that will allow us to hide/unhide the START button? I'm using the Describe your course section (belo...
2 years ago
By Frederick Bergeron
Sarah Ah Loy
Hi there, I have added a quiz into Rise, but when completing the quiz in review mode, I have run into a major issue.  If the learner clicks on one of the lessons, it ...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
David Price
I like how we are seeing examples being released for Rise before the official announcement has been released :D From what I can see this looks like a nice little prod...
2 years ago
By Dee Ann
Charlotte Laird
Hi there, I am currently making a course which is rather text-heavy and I've been trying to break the text into chucks, which so far has worked a treat. I was curious...
2 years ago
By Michael Bauer
Lionel Dieperink
Hi all, We're in the process of creating short courses in RISE to use with our LMS at launch in a few weeks but are having issues.  The latest issue has us stuck. We...
2 years ago
By Lionel Dieperink
James Lavis
Just what it says. Is there a way to access a previously saved version of a module so this element will be returned? I accidentally deleted a carousel with my info. Id...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Lionel Dieperink
Hi, We have had several instances where the correct quiz answers were chosen but the result came back as a fail.  The first time this happened I went back to the dev...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger