Last Post Replies
Luis Romero
I am trying to provide a definition to the highlighted words in my lessons in Rise 360. I would like to be able to hoover over and provide a pop-up box with the defini...
over 1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
DLD 4
Hello all. I wondered if anyone could help? I am having some issues with restricted navigation in a Rise 360 course that I am developing with a colleague. The course i...
over 1 year ago
By DLD 4
Tools CTS
Would anyone please let me know if current Articulate Rise support for Arabic?
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Sonya Holland
The interactive features in Rise 360 are great however is there a way to keep the student from continuing if they have not opened all the items? We need to ensure all ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Lilli Pöllänen
Hello E-learning Heroes community I have done my first quiz with Rise360 and would like to get as much analytics as possible out of it - should I use Scorm 1.2 or Scor...
over 1 year ago
By Lilli Pöllänen
Bill Lindenmuth
I have created a scenario in Rise and inputted a table that I created in excel as a background. Unfortunately, the table is blurred. I have attached two pictures. Test...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Hannah Kusenko
Does anyone have any recommendations for an LMS Plug In for WordPress that will work well with Articulate 360 content?
over 1 year ago
By Leah Hemeon
Simon Bailey
I have Italics in the edit screen but not in the lesson or preview - any ideas why?
over 1 year ago
By Simon Bailey
Jennifer Ombres
Hello, My supervisor is the owner on the Articulate Rise account. However, she is unable to see all of the trainings I've created in Rise. Is there a way to give her a...
over 1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
Kellie Tinnin
Hi there, Quick question. In the event that my 360 license were to lapse, does that impact the client files? For instance, if they are uploaded to web, etc?&nbsp...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Jerry Pitts
I know how to add a video from my computer but is there a way to use a video link or embed code to add the video. The issue I am having is I am using Kaltura Capture. ...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Denis Bourgoin
Are there any Rise360 users out there that might know how to change the colors in the image to match branding of a company? I see that I can create a custom color usin...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Victor Abraham
While trying to upload an MP4 to a Process module I keep getting the same non-specific error: "Something has gone wrong. Please try again or contact support if the pro...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Rashika Sharma
Can I get reporting for courses launched in Rise and Storyline by launching these as a web based link?
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Hilary Trammell
Hi - we are publishing a Rise 360 course to the "web" but having a hard time getting it to load. Are there specific server requirements??
over 1 year ago
By Adam D Smith
Mike Dillon
Is there a way to create a New Block Template and only share it with some team members, but not all? I know you can select Share with team, but this distributes to all...
over 1 year ago
By Mike Dillon
Peggy Krohn
I have a section with two lessons. One lesson is populated; the second one is not and the second one still has the placeholder, Add a Lesson Title here. When I hover o...
over 1 year ago
By Maddie Grover
Monica Dirk
I'm trying to upload an M4A file in Rise 360 and am getting an error that the file type isn't recognized. The file is well under the 5 GB size limit, is stored on my d...
over 1 year ago
By Michael Marcos
BSI Learning
I keep getting this error on my Mac: Something went wrong. Please try again or contact support if the problem persists. The same course has no issues on Windows. Isn't...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Abbie Hinton
Hi all, So uploaded a SCORM file to our LMS and was testing the course. At the end of a lesson I had built in a continue button. Some users are not seeing that continu...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez