Last Post Replies
Laurie Noffs
I am creating an elearning lesson on Choosing Joy. When the user clicks on the section called “How Do We Choose More Joy?” the section jumps right down to “Watch the B...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Laurence Santelli
Bonjour, J'utilise Rise depuis peu et je rencontre un problème. Rise modifie le texte en français sans raison, il semble traduire et inverser l'ordre des mots. Que pui...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marcia Dickerson
Hello. I have a Rise360 course that contains a video set to "complete the content above before moving on." Once the video completes, the Continue button appears, but t...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Global  Training
Rise won't load, and I get this message saying my computer is offline, but everything else is accessible internet-wise. Tried a number of of times now.
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Roxanne  Myles
I am an admin in a team with 4 seats. Between us we have well over 30 courses. When we tried to log in. All our courses had disappeared. Our po...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Miranda Boswell
Does anyone know about any issues with Rise today? Both me and another person in the same state are getting an offline message when trying to work in Rise.
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cyril BOUCHARD
hello I have this message for 20 minutes. Am I alone in having this problem?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Charlie Sinclair
Hi, I am trying to publish a Rise Document to Review and I am getting the attached error message - please can anyone shed some light? Thanks
over 1 year ago
By Charlie Sinclair
Karen Hoffman
I'm trying to export a RISE course to LMS/SCORM file, and I keep getting an error stating "Something went wrong." I need to get this course into our LMS ASA...
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Swapnil Kale
how to install rise 360 on pc
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jessica Jacob
How can I upload my own images to use as the background for labeled graphics in Rise? I can't see to add my own pictures, only change the image in a labeled grap...
over 1 year ago
By Ned Whiteley
Angie Elliott
Hello! I am working on a course in Articulate Rise 360 and wanted to utilize the Matching interaction. One of my matching options does not wrap it's text when resizing...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Jim Lombardo
Is there a way not to have a flashcard, for example lighten when you roll your mouse off of it? Thanks Jim Lombardo
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Martin Dean
Is there a way to have Rise content occupy the full screen (no browser menus, address bar etc.)? On iPhone, video and Storyline content cannot be fully displayed in la...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Laurence Santelli
Hi, I have a problem in Rise. The application correct, modify or translate without reason. I transfer you a video in which you can see what happened. Thank you for you...
over 1 year ago
By Laurence Santelli
Charlotte Vinning
I have created a Rise course which has lots of videos embedded into it. When I published it - it came to 1,4 gb and so I compressed the video files and have re u...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Brett Rockwood
I am trying to use a Storyline block as the trigger for tracking in a Rise course but am getting a "critical error" message from the LMS saying there is mixed content ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Roni Borri
I ran into a snag today when publishing courses. I have a Rise course with a Storyline block, but when I try to upload it to Cornerstone, I get a Critical error regard...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Michael Russell
Hi there, I'm totally new to the Articulate product suite and have been playing around with Rise trying to recreate an online course that we've custom built. The main ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
eLearning Developer
Is there a way to copy a question inserted in a lesson block to the "final knowledge check" block in Rise 360? Please advise. :)
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez