Last Post Replies
Suzanne Feinberg
Hi.  I am unable to use storyline on my Mac since our school does not allow windows on any of our computers, but Rise looks like a good choice for now. We use teachab...
2 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Sharon Lehman
Hello,  I was using the transfer course function last week with a colleague and there seem to be a few bugs popping up when the courses are transferred. I noticed tha...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
JC Blanchard
In Rise, with hyperlinked text selected, the formatting tool bar that pops up contains only buttons to edit or delete the URL.  How do I modify text formatting of hype...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jim Rehmann
I would like to have a "Carousel" block that could use "Text on Image" images.
2 years ago
By Katie (Gokhshteyn) Riggio
Isay Castillo
Hi, I created several Rise courses yesterday and transferred ownership to one of my colleagues. Then he sent me an email saying that he doesn't have visibility and ac...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Zsolt Olah
Some people asked if it's possible to embed a Storyline module in Rise, so that users would have to complete some activity in Storyline before they can move on. Not o...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Deepa Nirmal
I have a 13 minute presentation recorded and hosted on Brainshark that I'd like to integrate into a Rise course. The format is basically a video intro, the core conten...
2 years ago
By Deepa Nirmal
Elvira van Tilburg
Hi,   Since yesterday i cannot open one specific course i built in Rise. I just get a blank screen. Copying also doesnt work and another browser or computer makes n...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Chris Barrance
Hi there, I have yet to delve into RISE but it looks brilliant. A quick question, excuse me if it has already been documented - is there current support for Google Fo...
2 years ago
By Katie (Gokhshteyn) Riggio
Alkida Kamberi
Hello I am in the middle of an elearning project being developed on Rise. On some of the lessons, I have used Flashcards, Timeline and Carousel but I can see that th...
2 years ago
By Alkida Kamberi
Infinitude Creative
Does anyone have any templates for storyboards or scripts they've created specifically for Rise? We need to provide a way for a SME to provide content in a format that...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lisha Barnes
Our company recently switched from Storyline courses to Rise courses. We have noticed one thing when a user previously accessed the course using storyline the suspend ...
2 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Michael Bauer
Hi all Is there a way I can remove the arrows on the info pop-ups on a labelled graphic? As I only have one icon on this image, the arrows aren't required.
2 years ago
By Stuart Marshall
Angela Digmann
Hi all - This morning when I was testing one of my courses, I found that when I clicked the "+" sign for any Accordion-built blocks, they wouldn't expand. I tried thi...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Henrik Værum Høgh
If the Coompany are canceling a profile. Can another profile adobt the Rise Projects made by the canceled profile?
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
JC Blanchard
When I paste text from Word to Rise, some sentences end up having no space between them.  It doesn't happen to every sentence, it seems to be occuring randomly, like e...
2 years ago
By JC Blanchard
Rainer Drömer
Hi , In our team, we are using RISE to build courses and quizzes. This is a great tool and we are happy about. But unfortunately, the important pinch-to-zoom (in and ...
2 years ago
By Rainer Drömer
Instructional Design
I was taking a course another company created and saw they added a custom button in the menu (see screenshot). Does anyone know how to do this? If it's custom HTML / J...
2 years ago
By Christine Hounsham
Udit Sawhney
Hi,  Content published as SCORM1.2 does not auto-hide the left TOC when launched on iPhone, however the same content published as HTML5 works like a charm. Is there a...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gail Chambers
Although Rise is very user friendly, I'm wondering if there is a Rise tutorial for learners taking a Rise course to review prior to start? Any ideas, thoughts or sugge...
2 years ago
By Joseph Cunningham