Last Post Replies
Mickey Tortorelli
Hello, We are having issues with the image appearing in full on our cover page. We've tried various browsers and it's still the same. Please see attached file ex...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lisa LaGrasta
I am looking for a corporate trainer onsite (NOT REMOTE) in Northern NJ Please send me your resume to llagrasta@frazier.com Great Benefits! www.frazier.com
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Learning Actors
Hello!We created a course on Rise360 almost 7 months ago, and the search option in the sidebar doesn't exist. Do you know why this happens? Thanks in advance!
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Hoi Lin  Chen
Hello, could you please help me with the following doubts when creating a rise 360 curse: 1. Can I add a logo as a title on the cover page? 2. On the flash cards theme...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there, I was trying out the new themes. Two issues I am having, if I change the theme it changes my colour of my course I already had to the orange or when I ...
over 1 year ago
By Laura LaMonica
Gopalakrishnan Shankar
Hi I tried embedding a webpage (Walnut simulation) using the Embed block. It is set to full width in the settings. The webpage loads fine but gets cut off on the right...
over 1 year ago
By Gopalakrishnan Shankar
Amanda Roschetzky
We pushed a Rise 360 course out though our LMS, Docebo, this week. When I and others on our team test the course, everything works as it should. However, when others t...
over 1 year ago
By Stuart Johnston
Joan Casas
Hi, a few weeks ago I had some courses in Rise in which by modifying the option: " Manage Custom Fonts" I was able to put the title of the course with a light font, mu...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Amy McLain
I am new to Rise 360, but I can't get the images to load that I want to choose from. I tried clearing my cache and launching from another browser. I finally called our...
over 1 year ago
By Ginger Swart
Tom Morris
As the topic says, is there any other way to do it, aside from the button stack?
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Sean West
Is there any way to change the size of the start button on a Rise course? I would like to make the size of the button larger and more visible from a user's perspective...
over 1 year ago
By Kristen Llobrera
IICP College
Hi everyone, I am wondering if anyone has come up with a shareable resolve for adding a certificate of completion function to Rise courses. I did see the post from Phi...
over 1 year ago
By IICP College
Dream Wei
Hi, there were some issues with the course labels in Rise - I recently duplicated an ENGLISH course in Rise and made 6 copies in 6 languages. I updated the course labe...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Angela Gibbs
If I am using a template but don't need all the lessons provided, is there an easy way to remove/bin lessons from the cover page? Or do I need to choose a template wit...
over 1 year ago
By Jennifer Williams
Jennifer Williams
Can anyone tell me how to remove any extra "lessons" from the template? I selceted onboarding and it has 26 lessons and i only need 16 and I cannot figure out how to r...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Margareta HÃ¥kansson
Hi, I use font Nunito in our Rise courses and it works fine except for the header on the cover page where it seems to be a standard bold font instead. Can this be fixe...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Heidi Gordon
With the new Themes, I can change the Headings and Body fonts for my course, and the title appears in this font after clicking "Start Course", but on the first title s...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Deepak Sachdeva
Hello, I have uploaded custom fonts but it seems like the only font that doesn't get applied is the Cover Page...can you not change the font of the cover page?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sofie Redig
Hello, I would like to provide a few templates with our visual identity of the company, on a server for my colleagues. No problem to export my project to a SCORM file,...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Dan Milczarski
Hi Team, We have translated Flashcards label text(1 of 3) but its not reflecting in the course. Can you please check and let me know? Here is copy of the course...
over 1 year ago
By Dan Milczarski