Last Post Replies
Amelia Costigan
We have several people working on our Rise courses and it seems VERY easy to delete a section, or even a complete course if one is really careless. There isn't a robus...
over 1 year ago
By Amelia Costigan
Erik M
Hi All, I'm preparing to export a RISE 360 course for translation using the XLIFF file type. I'm not sure if the embedded Storyline blocks will also be included in the...
over 1 year ago
By Leah Hemeon
Alex Samson
Hi, I've been trying to create an accessible version of one of my courses so that it is more suitable to dyslexic learners. So far I have been about to successfully ap...
over 1 year ago
By Brenda Flores
Thomas Crockett
Hi, Myself and the team I'm a part of have been tasked with creating a large number of Rise courses for a customer. All of these courses use exactly the same format an...
over 1 year ago
By Thomas Crockett
Carmie Boutin
Hi - I have a course in Review 360. The last time I edited the course in Rise 360 was Nov. 15, 2022. I wanted to make some updates today and the course dis...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Frisse Blikken
Hi, I wondered if it is possible to create the following: text question 1 text + image question 2 text question 3 etc. I would like to have a total score at th...
over 1 year ago
By Susi B
Kathi Hatzl
Dear all, I'm currently creating an eLearning for software. Majority of it is the same content, but there are some region specifics which needs to be followed. T...
over 1 year ago
By Susi B
Katrina Hunter
is it possible to upload an already created SL file to use in 360? In the future, if I wanted to upload and edit any of the current materials I have created, to allow ...
over 1 year ago
By Susi B
Mickey Tortorelli
Hi, since yesterday, something has happening in Rise. Not only is the cover photo not showing in full (and it was the day before yesterday), but now we are also not se...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Babita Mundra
Hi, I am trying to create my own images for the flashcard grids in Rise but it's looking too pixelated. I even tried with the size 960px x 960px (which is 10"x 1...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Fonterra Account
Hi, I am using the new Rise quiz feature where we can stop the user from moving on until they get the quiz correct. However, I need to give the users 2 ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Caroline Santander
We have reviewers (SME etc...) that do not have an articulate license. We send them a link to the course, they don't have a way to comment. What is a better way ...
over 1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
Amelia Costigan
I have a copyright email out (waiting...tap tap tap for response) for three Youtube videos to enhance this Rise learning. If I do not get permission to embed the Youtu...
over 1 year ago
By Amelia Costigan
Kelsey Mueller
I am using Camtasia to develop my video content. I have a finished video with captions exported. When I uploaded the MP4 into Rise360, the option for captions disappea...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Chris Petrizzo
Hi. I'm pretty sure the following is not currently possible, but I wanted to ask the question just to make certain... I am using a Storyline block in a Rise course. Th...
over 1 year ago
By Jean-Guy Boulay
Miranda Miller
Human translators: We've used CommLab and LionBridge for human translators - who else have you used that produces high quality translations? Machine Generated: We're e...
over 1 year ago
By Miranda Miller
Plexus Articulate
I am attempting to publish a Ride360 course to the 360 reviewer for SME review and I keep getting an error message back. I have reset my computer twice and continue to...
over 1 year ago
By Chelsea Evans
Keaira Still
Hello, Just recently (maybe last 2-3weeks) when I add SL blocks into rise they are coming in with extra lines. See attached image. The lines are not there in the...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Michael Barlow
Hello, We are currently looking to migrate from Captivate to Rise 360 to allow more of our team to create inductions & toolbox talks, we are a construction company...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Laurie Flenner
Hi! In Rise, I'd like the participant to first take a quiz. If they receive a passing score, then they can skip the remaining lessons. If they ...
over 1 year ago
By Laurie Flenner