Last Post Replies
Kelly Horn
Is it possible to link a Rise course WITHIN a Rise course? For an example, they can select the Rise and it would open in a new window next to the previous Rise link.&n...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Learning Solutions
Hi all, We are using Totara v12, and we have a report that shows SCO total time which is super helpful. Most of the records are displaying correctly like 00:...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kevyn Ezzo
I have a handful of MP4 video files - all under the max limit of 5GB - that will not load to Rise. They start to upload, and after about 10-15 minutes of spinning I ge...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
ICG LOD
I need to bring PP slides into Rise. The slides are animated. I see how to bring static slides into Rise. Can the animations be preserved in any way? Thanks
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Inessa Komandirova
Hi there! Is it possible to embed a Rise course into the main page of a school site and how?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Luciana Tiberio
Hello there, I'm new to adding Storyline to Rise and experiencing some issues with the title of the Storyline file I include in Rise. How I Built My Storyline Fi...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Robin Zimny
Hello, I am working with a team who wants us to develop 7 elearning modules in Storyline and then place each of those Storyline files into one Rise file. However...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Elizabeth Cahill
Is there any way that I can figure out what Rise courses I have NOT put into folders? If not, is there a chance you can make an "uncatagorized/unfoldered" option/filte...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Scott Stewart
Is there a change log to show when an element was added, removed, or modified in a Rise course? I publish a new version to Review regularly as a "restore point" of sor...
over 1 year ago
By Scott Stewart
Tondrea Davis-Powell
How long is the share link valid? Does it work indefinitely?
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Scott Stephens
We have a course that was created by a 3rd party (company no longer exists due to pandemic) using Storyline > Rise 360. Is there a way to extract the block (storyli...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Anthony Geisler
Good morning, I have run into an issue this morning of links to an external google slide not loading within a "process" button. I have tested with a "statement" button...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Nitesh Jain
Can we format text (like superscript, subscript, italicize, bold, etc.) in Articulate Rise. I am working on trial version and don't see any way to apply formatting on ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
juan Delgado
Good afternoon, we are trying to translate all the aria-labels of this course, we have exported the course and changed the language <html lang= es_Es but the labels...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
MELISSA ECHEVERRI
Hi there, I am trying to use knowledge checks for ways to self-assess where one is at so there should be no right or wrong answer. Is there a way for the knowledge che...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Johan  Valin
Bonjour. Est-il possible d'obtenir un score de 100% dans notre LMS pour un module Rise ne comportant ni quiz ni bloc Storyline ?
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Rose Alison Smithells
We'd like to be able to change the background color of the note block so that it could indicate a warning message. It would be nice to have some preset options to use ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Satya I
Hi there, Do you know if Articulate offers support in languages other than English? Support = chat and/or help documentation &n...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Natalie Graham
Hello, My team is working on a course in Rise 360 that will require macrons (Ā ā Ē ē Ī ī Ō ō Ū ū). We've been using Open Sans for this project, and the macrons end up ...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Rachel COURAL
Hi, we have a Moodle-based LMS which we're using to distribute our Rise 360-created courses. When I upload the SCORM packages to the LMS, it asks me for an image...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller