Last Post Replies
Cheryl Hoover
Good morning. I noticed something over the weekend that seems like it would impact course completion in an LMS. When I get to the last page of my Rise course, I can se...
3 years ago
By Cheryl Hoover
Amber Brown
I have created my first course using Rise. I've uploaded my course using Scorm 1.2 and completion of Pass/ Incomplete. I've uploaded my course to CUNA CPD and properly...
3 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Cheryl Hoover
That is a very handy feature. I know I can insert a url, but then I have to put the document up on a server. Thanks.
3 years ago
By Cheryl Hoover
Jim Murtagh
I created several "sections" in Rise (shift+enter), but now I think the course flows better if these sections became lessons (so that they nest). How do I convert a se...
3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jane Jordan
Loving Rise. Just a few things to put on the burner for future - the control F works except if you have the interactive accordian tabs closed it doesn't find the word...
3 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Angela O'Brien
Hi, I've tried uploading a course created in Rise to our LMS and I got this error: see attachment. It was packaged as a scorm 1.2, track using quiz results (passed/f...
3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jane Jordan
Hi Rise is great - just some questions around security, my organisation wanted to know if it was possible to sit rise courses on their own servers (not talking Scorm ...
3 years ago
By Jane Jordan
Cheryl Hoover
Good morning. I finally got authorization to try the 30-day trial. I'd like to watch the Rise Getting Started video but just a black screen appears with an X in the u...
3 years ago
By Cheryl Hoover
Frederick Bergeron
Hi, I'm having an issue with the Duplicate Blocks function. Editing a duplicate, recreates the same edits to the original and the other duplicates.  I doubt this was...
3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
roger vaughan
Wheni create a rise elarning subject and share it with a password with coleaugues . what happens when i edit the document and sahre it again is the link the same? i.e ...
3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
DANIEL GIMNESS
Hi, See attachment. Trying to figure out what the DETAILS drop-down arrow is for on the home page of a Rise course? Seems to be where you would put course info, thoug...
3 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
sahil chowdhary
 If I add an image to a lesson by choosing from the blocks, can I add a click to reveal button to it?
3 years ago
By sahil chowdhary
Phil Mayor
I love Rise and its Responsive content.  I can see so many opportunity to use this with clients. How do you plan on using rise?
3 years ago
By Michael Fimian
mark mabuna
Hi guys, I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me figure this out. I have a had a quick look at Rise and it looks like it is pretty much something that ac...
3 years ago
By DANIEL GIMNESS
Anthony Goss
Hi!  I am creating a series of courses using Rise which contain 100 practice exercises for singers. Each practice exercise is lesson, and there are 100 exercises per c...
3 years ago
By Anthony Goss
Michael Fimian
Hi all, Happy Thanksgiving! Been paying with Rise this morning;  in an attempt to link to an online video (YouTube and Vimeo), I'm only seeing a file upload function,...
3 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Michael Hernandez
The company I work for does not all their own content to reside on any non-company servers. I gather that courses created in Rise can be exported, but I guess the only...
3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Manav Patnaik
Hi,  I am new to Articulate 360. I have a few questions: 1. How to add bullets to the textI add in Articulate 360? 2. Is there a way to use templates from the conte...
3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Frederick Bergeron
I was curious to know if you plan at adding an 'expiration' setting for the share option? Could be decided by the number of days available, or, available to a specific...
3 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Andrew Pickstone
Hi everyone, Rise seems to be an excellent tool. I recently uploaded the default test course into our SABA Cloud environment and it worked perfectly.  Unfortunately,...
3 years ago
By Adam Schwartz