Last Post Replies
Nicki Hilliard
I am new to Articulate 360 and I am unsure how you incorporate lessons from Storyline or Studio into a Rise course.  Thanks!
2 years ago
By Jess Foster
Stevie Cassidy
I have several courses in Rise, and each are different. I have customised buttoms on a couple, and most recently, for a video only course, when I changed the button f...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Philip Deer
Hi Team! I tried uploading a photo into a Quote block today over 3 hours ago and it is still showing as "processing". If I shutdown, Rise, Articulate, or my Computer ...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Kellie Kalish
Hi, can you please make it possible to add images as answers for the matching quiz (like is possible for the flashcards)? I would like to build on the flashcard featur...
2 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Roland Straub
Hi all,  I'm about to set up a labled graphic and just don't like what the result looks like, as visible on the attachment. You see, that I used 10 markers and even ...
2 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Thomas Lerch
Hi everyone! I am currently trying out RISE in the Trial version, but I really love it. However, I have one question: When you select "Interactive" and then choose "Kn...
2 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Izette Du Toit
Hi Heroes! Is there any way of exporting (email/pdf etc) a quiz with selected answers in rise. Basically I need a hardcopy to show a student completed an exam with c...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marcia Kitshoff
Hi there I am having a problem embedding an iFrame or a URL in a Rise course. I am in the process of creating an induction course for new starters to our company. As...
2 years ago
By Marcia Kitshoff
Lynton Howes
Hi All Loving the look of Rise so far, however upon publishing the Employee Health and Wellness course which comes loaded into the software as a demo, and viewing thi...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jo Scafidi
Is there a way to add another block below the labeled graphic block in Rise?
2 years ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Paul MacDonell
Hi. I'm using a Storyline block in Rise. The Storyline block is a "Try it" sceencast. The first time it's run, it works fine. If I go back to run it a second time or m...
2 years ago
By Paul MacDonell
Jennifer Ream
Hello, When loading a Rise file set to track completion at 60% into Relayware/Zift Solutions content management system, it registers course status as in progress, but...
2 years ago
By Jennifer Ream
Sam Lincoln
During a recent webinar, Tom Kulhmann demonstrated how to get rid of the black border either side of a SL block in Rise (for example when the border is 16:9 but the SL...
2 years ago
By Sam Lincoln
LaTricia Clark
This question may have been answered-- but I am using WizIQ, an educational learning management platform. Would I be able to embed or upload my RISE or Storyline proje...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Kevin Greig
Our length of response text does not fit in the limitation of the number of lines allowed in a response block whilst maintaining a workable font size. This seems to be...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Lauren Grobbelaar
I have published a Rise file that contains 5 learning units. The 5 units are required to be completed dring a period of one month.    I have tested, when I exit and go...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Tim Slade
Hello! I've been playing with (and loving) Rise. I'm curious to know if it is or will be possible to transfer Rise projects between people? For example, if I have a te...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Fiona Concannon
Hi, I'm having problems viewing an Articulate Rise course I've created on my iPhone - it launched correctly on the first occassion, but now doesn't load (although it ...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Okland Construction
Is there anything that can be done about text wrapping in the title, such as decreasing the font size?    
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kiera McAuliffe
I am looking to create multiple labeled graphics (as well as other interactions and assets found within "BLocks"), however, I do not see any way to do this. Is there ...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger