Last Post Replies
Jesse Shain
Greetings, I just embedded a video in a Rise Multimedia block. We want the learners to watch the video before moving on. It appears neither of the settings to lock the...
over 1 year ago
By Jesse Shain
Teddy Parvanova
Hi everyone, I see that this issue has been going on for quite some time. I tried to export a course to PDF and it came up as one blank page. My coworker did the same ...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Andrew Longson
Hi I've seen many previous posts on this and I'm having the same problem. Export to PDF worked perfectly once and hasn't worked since. No matter what I do ...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Training & Delivery- CC
Hello, is anyone else experiencing issues when trying to PDF rise content? The PDF downloads but the pages are blank.
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
India  Maxwell
Hi! I know we have the ability to share a course section from one course to another, but what if I want to do the same for a block of a course that I want...
over 1 year ago
By Daniel Canaveral
Stefano Todaro
Hi there, I think I'm not the only one who has understood that from today it is not possible to select the type of language from within the various Articulate 36...
over 1 year ago
By Stefano Todaro
Steve Warren
At the moment in RISE 360, once a block template is created, all you can do is rename or delete it. This means that if your requirements change, you can only recreate ...
over 1 year ago
By Georg Volmer
Bernadette Cain
If I have an Articulate subscription but I'm this is the first time I'm using Rise 360 what will appear when I click on the Rise 360 tab? Can you send a screenshot?
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Acxion University
Does anyone have a solution for adding some kind of calendar or task reminder in a Rise course? All of my user, utilize Microsoft Outlook for their calendar/tasks, etc...
over 1 year ago
By Andrea Calder
Renee Jezak
I am fairly new to RISE 360 and am trying to import a STORYLINE block into a Rise module. When I import using the interactive Storyline block, it comes into RISE...
over 1 year ago
By Renee Jezak
Miriam Larson
Does anyone know whether either the marker pulse or marker swirl would be considered a risk for individuals with seizure disorders? If so, has anyone figured out a dif...
over 1 year ago
By Lisa Spirko
E-Learning Person
Hi all, I'm having some frustration. I want learners to answer a quiz and complete the entire course to be marked complete in Litmos. I've tried a lot of differe...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Student Edge
Hi there, We've just started implementing Rise360 + ScormCLOUD in our custom LMS. Everything is working as intended functionality wise - but when we are UX testing on ...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Patricia Marrone
Help! Our LMS goes live next week and I still can't figure this out! I set the quiz to a passing score of 80% so why does it keep prompting to take the quiz again afte...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Andreas Kuswara
What influence the load time (by the viewer) of a Storyline block in Rise? I noticed in the preview, sometimes a simple Storyline block, consisting only one slide...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Will Findlay
I know this is a strange request, but I want to create a Rise course (SCORM) that cannot be completed in an LMS. In this particular case I want the course to stay on t...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Pat Jones
The Roadmap for Rise currently states that Keyboard and screen reader users can now explore flashcard interactions but then it lists the feature as planned. Is that cu...
over 1 year ago
By Suziana Ahmed Shukor
Andri deBeer
Hello Rise team. Firstly I want to thank you for the new feature whereby we can customize our heading and body font in courses. This is amazing! I do however wonder if...
over 1 year ago
By Andri deBeer
Zhuting Chang
Trying to work out how to embed an iframe taken from moodle. As there is a login, the view is restricted in Rise. Tried H5P.org but everything needs to be public. Any ...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Ramamohan Talapakula
While working on non-English courses, not able to edit labels like 'Next, Continue and Try again' in the Scenario template. It is critical to change these labels as th...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome