Last Post Replies
Jeannie Campbell
I have double-checked and rechecked my settings. When a person passes the quiz, the continue button shows. When a person does not pass the quiz, the continue button do...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
jody Tabor
I have added an audio multimedia block and click the start recording button and record my audio but the template still plays. It is like it isn't picking up my mic may...
over 1 year ago
By jody Tabor
Eulalie LEFEVRE
Hi, I'm facing a background color issue while adding storyline in Rise. Rencently there is a black frame showed up and it doesn't exist before (see in image atta...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Jessica Wakelyn
My team needs a way to catalogue images and track if an image has already been added to a course. We are building a set of workshops as a team and are having iss...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Richard Vaško
Hello, as you can see from the screenshot enclosed below, the font used in navigation buttons is different for foreign language signs (e. g. Start quiz --> Začať kv...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Learning Development
Hi Heroes Can anyone tell me if there is a way to upload a third-party SCORM file into a Rise module. We have permission to use it and to host the course in our LMS, I...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Mónica Vicente
I have a quiz with 10 questions. How can I score with 10% for each one? Thanks
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Natalie Jordan Fuller
I would like users to be able to Continue to the next block even when all options have not been checked on the checklist. Save checklist states Print comp...
over 1 year ago
By Mary Rose Tigulo
Sherita  Howard
I must have something set up wrong. The Knowledge check allows the user to move to next question when wrong answer is selected. Any suggestions?
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Emilios Charalambous
Im looking to develop an online course for my company and I want to embed it directly onto my own website - is this a possibility?
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Rebecca Govin
Hi, I usually set a restricted navigation on my Rise courses but I would like them to be fully accessible by the learners when they have finished it once. I don't know...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Sjors Reijers
Hello community - I'm hoping there's a straight and simple answer to this question. I'm comparing authoring tools and while I like the look of the Rise 360 courses it ...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Samantha Bartlett
Hello! I'm hoping someone can provide guidance. On the main dashboard/landing page, I can select the folder of "Shared with me" to filter and show any courses w...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Northwest Exterminating
I have users whose Rise 360 Quiz scores are not being recorded in my LMS (UKG Learning). They are taking the quiz and are being told that they have the course 100% com...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Louise Boundy
A couple of colleagues who use a JAWS screen reader have reported that they're unable to navigate through Rise modules containing multiple choice questions - they inpu...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Heather Leding
Does anyone know the Rise cover photo dimensions? Everything comes out very distorted.
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Ann aoconnell@interactiveservices.com
Hello, Looking for suggestions on how to address an issue with scormed LMS localized courses, in the following languages; Arabic, Greek, Hebrew and Vietnamese. We used...
over 1 year ago
By Ann aoconnell@interactiveservices.com
Chris Stowe
Where are the audio files recorded in Rise stored? I'd like to edit a recording but I can't find the file.
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Alison  L.
this is my original post about how to switch image/text... But let's turn it into a post about other "sneaky" RISE settings. What if we want the image on t...
over 1 year ago
By Alison L.
Mark Herrell
I'm a middle school teacher using Rise 360 in the classroom. It is a bit of a "paradigm" shift to take the ID tool from corporate training to a classroom setting.&nbsp...
over 1 year ago
By Mark Herrell