Last Post Replies
Kristen Bjork
I am making a group of courses in Rise that I'd like to brand. However, in the future, the branding may change. Is it possible to have a set of courses all draw from t...
over 1 year ago
By Polly Watt
Sophie Brumby
Hi all, Hoping for some assistance. I have used articulate 360 for questions where people can type there answers to questions to support reflection. On rise this does ...
over 1 year ago
By Wendy Farmer
Ana Masis
Hi! I'm getting an error message when trying to upload a mp4 file. I've been trying almost 2 days and it keeps giving me the error. I tried other browser and still. Fi...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Stephanie Ryan
Hello hive! My company cannot commit to purchasing an LMS until 2024. Until then, I am trying to find the most efficient way of hosting learning content through our co...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
David Kettle
I've just put in a request (Feature Request Number: 02022240) for a full screen button which would toggle fullscreen on and off for the entire module for any module em...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Angelo Athens
I am trying to make a quiz people have to pass in order to complete the course. I need to get rid of the re-take button and add a results screen that will be uploaded ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Ronan Monahan
I have a course created in Rise. Before some sections begin, I have a tutor audio file explaining the content....the difficulty is, that a user scrolls on furthe...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Shirley Ansley
Hey Everyone! I'm testing out Rise as a possible option for a creating a resource bank. The initial idea was to create a very basic list format with the respective att...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Roger Mayhew
Is is possible to add carriage returns in the course title. I have tried on the main screen and in the field at the top of my course. I can add lots of spaces in so it...
over 1 year ago
By Roger Mayhew
Jenn Channel
Is there a plan to add more quiz options? I love the sorting functionality in the lessons, the hotspot and the ability to put actions in order, that are in Story...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bethany Weimer
Are there any updates on when Rise will have Short Answer/Survey question blocks available? What solutions have you come up with to allow learners to type in answers t...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Christèle Galland
Bonjour, I'd like to know if the % of the progression bar is sent to LMS. I'd like to find this information in my LMS to track learners progression but CSOD told me th...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Chelsea Hernandez
I was thrilled to see that Rise 360's "real content" library now include an anti-harassment course. However, I can't seem to find any information online as to whether ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kok Heng Ng
Hi, We have a team and each of us is assigned to develop certain modules over a period of time, with no overlapping of time as we have 1 user seat (and we do not...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Wim Gevaert
I developed several e-learnings in Storyline in the past. I always saved a copy to protect against loss of the e-learning on my local desk with the .story f...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Learning and Development
I am the main account user and a temporary user has created a training that they would like me to upload to our LMS. I cannot find the list anywhere in the cours...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Shanna Linn
I have a Rise 360 course that we are utilizing as a glossary. Since it is not linear, the Magnifying Glass Search Bar is more important, and I had a SME ask if we coul...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Chris Jefferson
I am trying to use the sorting exercise as an alternative to a bullet pointed list and not use flashcards etc as I have been using them a fair bit already. I have just...
over 1 year ago
By Chris Jefferson
Agent Experience Squad
Hi there Earlier this month, I completed an audit of our company's Rise modules and ensured the sharing links were password-protected for privacy reasons. However, upo...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Gerry McAteer
Hi, I have just uploaded a Rise course SCORM 1.2 to our SF LMS. No issues at all with the uploading to LMS process. However when I launch the course the 404 error is s...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato