Last Post Replies
Anthony Goss
I am creating a Rise quiz. Is there a way to duplicate a quiz question? I can't seem to find how to do it if there is. I appreciate your help.
over 1 year ago
By Jac Hutchinson
Heather West
What is the ideal browser window size to use for Rise 360 courses? I recently discovered that my LMS (LearnUpon) defaults to the browser window height and width, which...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
RISE1 LIUNA
When I select two, three or four-column grid images I'm only seeing one image. I can't seem to find a place to add the additional image(s) in any of the editing tools....
over 1 year ago
By RISE1 LIUNA
Elizabeth Dole
I wanted to report that the Rise Quiz feature uses the first few characters of the question text as the interaction ID. So on the reporting, if they are not unique, th...
over 1 year ago
By Designer de Aprendizagem
Stan Sinasohn
Hi Rise Team, Are there plans to update the Rise support articles to address the changes brought about by the new themes? We use custom fonts in our courses and in our...
over 1 year ago
By Anthony Karcz
Lu Post
I have a Rise course that I'd like to embed in a blog post on my Wordpress site. I added a Code Block (Avada Fusion builder) and entered the following code: <iframe...
over 1 year ago
By Sport Coach Academy
Gary Meyler
Hi there, This is my first Community post, so hello! My question is on the Continue button. I have created a course with 8 individual lessons. A Continue button (some...
over 1 year ago
By Gary Meyler
ELM Training ELM Training
We have courses that is done in multiple languages in Rise 360. 6 different languages in 6 different Rise content. After around 5-6 years, our management wants to comb...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Kandiace B
Has anyone edited the "Start Quiz" label (see attachment) useful when it's used as an acknowledgement instead of a quiz.
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Rosa Espinal
Is there a way for all team members to share all projects we are building in Rise without having to “share” with everyone from each individual course?
over 1 year ago
By Natalie Whitmore
Roberta Westwood
I am head over heels about the growing library of RISE Lesson Template content. The quality is fantastic! What I can't figure out is way to search for topics covered w...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Lisette van Zanten
Hi, I have uploaded a picture as cover photo. I have selected that I also want to have this as sidebar picture. Unfortunately this is not showing. It is only showing t...
over 1 year ago
By Erica McCaig
Zolange LugoSantana
Is there a way to allow an end-user to retry a question during a Quiz without having to complete the quiz and start over? Also is there a review quiz option in Rise or...
over 1 year ago
By Zolange LugoSantana
Chetan  Shinde
Recently we noticed issue that RISE course is not published with index.html page and only exported assets in exported zip file. Could you please check and let us know ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Vikrant Dangi
Hi Team, I have uploaded the converted font but still I am not getting the option to choose the font which I have uploaded.
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Fraser Black
We are looking to have a quiz at the start of the module, if the user passes the quiz, then they can exit. If the user fails the quiz (after one attempt), they will ha...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Anna Grannes
Is there a way to create a Word/PDF transcript of the content on the screen from Rise? Currently we publish the Notes in Storyline 360 to a Word document and provide i...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Tiffany Summerville
Hi, I want a particular character for a scene one scenario in Rise, but I only see this character with headphones. Is there a way to look at character options?
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Dan Hartney
Hi - A person by the name of Annie Murphy Paul has appeared as a co-author in one of my confidential projects. I have no idea how. I cannot seem to remove her. Any hel...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Wayne Chiasson
How do you do this? The option for "logo" is not there...
over 1 year ago
By Kalena Hornkohl