Last Post Replies
Jason Smith
Hello E-learning community! QQ for the group: has anyone used/created custom stickers or custom badges in/for Rise? If so, how did you incorporate them? Could yo...
2 years ago
By Jason Smith
Steve Morey
Branching within RISE within RISE... I've been working on branching within RISE. If you turn off the navigation elements of RISE and use your own buttons it is relativ...
2 years ago
By Carla Kaiser
NT GROUP
Hello everyone, is there a way in which users, in Rise360, can receive a recap of correct and incorrect answers they gave after submitting a quiz? Something like: "her...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Kathrin Quilling
We imported our own videos into rise and had the effect, that the audio and the video track are sometimes shifted after the import and no longer synchron. Has anyone t...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Sue Hieter
Hello all, We have been observing some behavior with a few of our Rise courses over the last several months. At this point, we are investigating all possible cau...
2 years ago
By Sue Hieter
Jacob Hency
Is there a way to import a custom template to Rise 360?
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Aaron Humpherys
Can I create a Pre-Test that allows Learners to test-out of viewing the course content?
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kimberly Dennis
Hi, I've read through some other posts, and believe the answer is no, but want to confirm I didn't miss an enhancement or some way to do this. I was provided a S...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Ben Lingenfelter
Weird question - I'm putting together a portfolio (veteran teacher, about to earn my Ed.S. in ITEC), I started my trial today, wanted to learn Rise. I've exported a ba...
2 years ago
By Ben Lingenfelter
Misha P
Hello there, I've been using Rise 360 for a bit. The courses I make are published with the "web" setting and then implemented into a site. After the latest patch, I've...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Elizabeth Clement
Hi, my table is missing some cell outlines and I don't know what to do to get them back... image attached
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Ramesh Muthukumarana
I am a new Rise user. Is there a feature where you can make minor updates such as typos and web links within a rise document on the fly? We are using Rise to...
2 years ago
By Rob Barnes
Scott Page
Hi there, Our learning and development team uses Rise to generate some content that is then exported from Rise, and is included in another website that we host. ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Tecara Jones
*Forgive me if this question has already been asked/answered, but I didn't see it listed in the forum.* If I publish a web-only Rise course and notice an error (i.e. t...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Digital Learning
I have been unable to upload a custom font, as I get the following message. The same message has happened repeatedly. Something went wrong. Please try again or contact...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Angelica Macho
Hi, I'm trying to insert a small image like this but all the options for images in Rise are for bigger images. Is there any way to include a small image, inline or ot...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Marcela Mendez
There is no continue button after passing the quiz? How can I turn this on?
2 years ago
By Marcela Mendez
SibaPrasad Padhi
Dear Articulate Team, I am Unable to change the character pose in scenario block. By default its taking one pose only. And there is no option i can select a different ...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Mark Hooten
I have some training video content that lasts 20-25 minutes. However, our corporate LMS is limited to a 10-minute timeout. Is there a way to have the SCORM...
2 years ago
By Mark Hooten
Ashwin  Sekar
Hi, I am unable to upload any of my own images on a Rise project that i am working on. I am using Chrome version 71 which is the latest i guess. I've also attached an...
2 years ago
By Teresa Vanderpost