Last Post Replies
Allison Delfino
Hi All, I am wondering if there is a way to have the sub headings for my courses show up on the left hand side of a rise course. Essentially, an easy way ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Debabrita Deb-Basu
We use Articulate Rise and the LearUpon LMS. Does anyone know how to put a link to a course that can be sent to learners?
over 2 years ago
By Debabrita Deb-Basu
Caron Newman
The background color of all blocks, except for the Carousel, can be changed. Would like my courses to have a consistent background color in all blocks. Also, a side no...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Operations L&D
Hi. I have issues accessing images and icons in Content Library 360. I get the following in RISE, and similar blockages when accessing via Storyline360. It was working...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Howard Villaruel
I am developing course for the Federal Government of Canada. Most of the content within are restricted so my question is; is there a way to move all the content ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Magda Diaz
We are having problems embedding videos in Rise with bot iframes and direct links. If we use links we just get a text link. If we use an iframe, we get a cropped video...
over 2 years ago
By Magda Diaz
Premier Inc
Did the publication settings change in rise? I am trying to export my course to publish on our LMS (Workday) and it's not giving me any of the normal settings? I went ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Michel Toyos
Hi: We work usually with articulate 3 and now we are working with Rise 360 too. I want to save the percent pages and save it in score.raw. How can I do it?
over 2 years ago
By Michel Toyos
Michel Toyos
Hi I´m looking for a trick to save 100% in score when someone finish to see all the pages in a rise course. I can see that the course completion is complete or passed ...
over 2 years ago
By Michel Toyos
Jason Durham
Hey folks, I know this has been addressed before in multiple discussions, but none of the solutions offered has solved my problem. I have even created the simplest of ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
BBLearn BBL
Video files from the same job, some files can be uploaded? Some files can't be uploaded, that show error as the picture.
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
MindGym Resourcing
I have a client that needs eLearning to be accessible to all learners, and we are using Rise to create the content. For the hearing-impaired, can content from Ris...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Harai Clark
Hello there I'm very new to Articulate and creating my first lesson. But i can't find a free text response block. Is this actually available as i need learners to prov...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Mohan Kumar
Hi Everyone, Recently, I have developed a Rise course. I have created one table with 9 columns and 10 rows. My problem is the table width is cutoff in all devices. Ple...
over 2 years ago
By Mohan Kumar
Paul Addari
Hi, I am able to upload files in the Attachment Block, but the file isn't able to be read. Instead of displaying as the specific file type (e.g. .pdf or .doc), it disp...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Rosemary Aylward
I have a 2 column table that has extra space below the text making the table longer than it needs to be. There doesn't seem to be an inserted space after the text and ...
over 2 years ago
By Rosemary Aylward
Sam Barclay
Hello. We are trying to translate a course from English to Polish on Rise. We have imported the course successfully but the course is still in English. We manually tra...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
WH BS
We have added Storyline quiz to the Rise package and set the course completion as Storyline quiz block. However, the status is getting completed even after getting fai...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michele Miner
We have an issue that happens only once in awhile. Rise course files published for LMS have a date added to all the file names in the published files folder. Exa...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jade Berry
Hi there, I am currently developing a Rise course which has been through a pilot phase. One of the feedback suggestions asked if it was possible to allow the user to f...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller