Last Post Replies
CRN EM WFD
Hi, Is it possible to centre align the images in the Tabs interaction please? Thank you, Angel.
over 2 years ago
By Learning & Development
Matai Tagicaki
I have just completed putting together a course on Rise 360. Now it has been suggested if I can turn it into a video instruction. Any idea for short cuts doing this?
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Mike McGrath
Hello, I work with a growing team and would appreciate recommendations on how to efficiently add the same collaborators to our courses. Is there a way to make a ...
over 2 years ago
By Dan Jeffries
Deb Simonson
Hello, I am fairly certain this question must have been asked in the past but my search efforts do not provide relevant results. My question is simple, I am addi...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rosangela Milmoe
I created a quiz question using the drag-and-drop question type. When I test it in the course preview, it works fine and after submitting it takes me to the next ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Learning Team
Hi, I've created a basic 4 question Rise quiz. I want people to be able to continue even if they fail the quiz as the feedback pretty much tells them the corrective ac...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nicolas Schmit
Hello! I'd like to create links inside a lesson to another next lesson. The idea is to use an image with markers (Labeled graphics) and insert a link, in each marker, ...
over 2 years ago
By Laurese Montemayor
Susan Simkowski
Hi, I am trying to embed content either from storyline or Rise into Bb. The information that I can see on the community seems to be over ten years old. My preference i...
over 2 years ago
By Susan Simkowski
Leena Jose
How to remove lessons list from RISE landing page. I find this layout very confusing when I first start in RISE (I have a "START" button, but I've already started...
over 2 years ago
By Leena Jose
Phil Huynh
Hello All, New to this. I am a vendor and created training for a client to view. As of now, i send them the link with a password. But, recently I've had clients ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
charitha b
Is it possible to have quiz questions into different modules? If I have 20 questions, can I break them into 4 modules in rise 360?
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Beth Sargent
Hi All, Is there a way to use a down arrow to continue to the next lesson or within lessons in Rise 360. I created a Next button and I can use that to navigate to the ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Beth Jones Robertson
When you create a quiz in Rise, is there a way to allow them to only re-take the question(s) they missed, and not the entire quiz? I have it set up so the users have u...
over 2 years ago
By Beth Jones Robertson
CAMOR  Ltd
For some reason Rise will not load any of my courses, I van only see a spinning/loading circle. Any advice would be much appreciated as I am working on a project and t...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Natalie Baumstark
Is anyone else having problems accessing the Rise server? https://rise.articulate.com/ Trying to determine if this is an Articulate outage or something within our fire...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Norma Kaplan
I cannot access my rise courses. Is something going on? Thanks, Norma
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there, I have a course with nine sections in it. I have a button at the end of the course to Exit (for LMS only) to record the completion. There is no q...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Ericson Matias
Hi. Maybe a dumb question but out of curiosity, I'd still like to ask. Does Rise have an image engine that reduces the size of the image once it s uploaded or p...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michaela Pacesova
I'm trying to use subscript on some blocks and it doesn't work. For example, I can't use it in the sorting activity (see the screenshot). Is it a known issue? Is there...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Mathew Green
I'm having some trouble with spacing between paragraphs in certain blocks for Rise360. While in the "edit" function, I place spaces between paragraphs of text. However...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller