Last Post Replies
Sinchu Raj
Will the rise tool support RTL languages?
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Aaron Paul Caguia
Anyone else experiencing an Aw Snap error when a YouTube video is embedded in Rise? It's not consistently like that, but it has been happening more frequently recently...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Allison Root
I am trying to enter text at the beginning of a scenario, but it does not allow me to hit return and list something on the next line?
3 years ago
By Balint Koller
Ross Riskin
Hello, Over the past week, my colleague and I have been having numerous issues with Rise 360 saying our computers are offline and our session has timed out. I've...
3 years ago
By Charlene Hutchison
Valentina B
Hi there, I am following the translation process: https://community.articulate.com/series/rise-360/articles/rise-360-translate-your-course. I am at step 4, transl...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Bill McKee
While watching the video on the Articulate home page I noticed that at the end of the simulated Rise course a cool looking "Course Complete" window pops up. (see attac...
3 years ago
By Bill McKee
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we have a added feature to labeled graphics block or a new block to add invisible hotspots that can be added on a image to provide a interactive popup with option ...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Leslie Hood
I am an ACT tutor and want to create a course for my students. I would like to: add a question to a quiz, then, if a student chooses the incorrect answer t...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Bill Yetman
I know this has been asked for at least 8-years within Storyline, as well as recently with Rise 360, But is there any update on horizontal scrolling as an option...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Beth McGoldrick
Can we change the word "Correct" or "Incorrect" and the icon in the knowledge checks feedback screen in Rise? Can we brand the feedback screen to our colors?
3 years ago
By Mr C
jenna meyer
Error message
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Kelsey Godfrey
I've checked the status site for Articulate and it says everything is up and working...however everything is down on my team's end. Today we showcased the assets we've...
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Jan Gorospe
Anyone else experiencing issues with Rise? I am constantly receiving a computer is offline message.
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Julie Humphrey
Hi there, I'm having trouble accessing Rise today. It'll work for a minute, then I'll get a message saying the session has timed out (see attached image.) There is no ...
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Doug Doyle
Folks, can you please change your messaging to read...'Articulate Rise is not working right now?' My computer is not offline. If 'Your Computer is Offline' is an attem...
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Vicki Murray-Kurzban
Hi there. When I preview a course (before publishing), my video scrub bar function works. But it is not working on a different video in a published Rise course. I'm do...
3 years ago
By Vicki Murray-Kurzban
Cyndi Faubel
I am new to this. Has I was watching the Webinar I am not getting the same drop-down buttons... I am wondering if I missed something.
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Lisa Sandonato
I'd like to have a Tiled user to click to redirect to a rise course. Is this possible?
3 years ago
By Lisa Sandonato
LaKeysha Carter
I have a course I created in RISE. However, RISE does work so well with accessibility software. Is there a way to take the course i did an RISE and integrate it into S...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Samantha Fowlds
Hello: It is not working when I try to add a video to the carousel in Rise. Is there a trick? I added the link to "embed link" then I hit enter to secure it...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez