Last Post Replies
Angies Smith
I am wondering if this is possible?? thanks
3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Marta Campabadal
Hello, I've asked a visually impaired person to test one of the courses I'm building and she told me that the white background is starting to be uncomfortable visually...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Morten Skoglund
I am converting a course to Rise 360 and working with the knowledge check blocks. Is there a way to give immediately feedback when a user clicks on one of the cho...
3 years ago
By Morten Skoglund
Franscine le Roux
I am no longer able to copy/paste words and images from Word into Rise. Anyone else having the same issue? The latest update did not resolve the issue.
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cailan Van Dessel
Hi Guys, I've had a look through a few of the forums but am still struggling with this. I'm using Camtasia Recorder to record my screen using Widescreen (16:9) 1080p H...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Learning & Innovation Hub
We are building a course (most likely in RISE) and would like to have some 'pre-knowledge' quiz questions. If people get these right, we would like them to be able to ...
3 years ago
By Learning & Innovation Hub
Ken Alder
Hello, We've recently created a RISE module with one Storyline file embedded into the course. It works fine in Preview and we've exported the RISE module the sam...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
yvan fernand Gallant Chouinard
I have been trying to install articulate-360.exe on my computer using Windows 10. Window defender blocked it. It tried to make articulate safe to install but it has be...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Emily Stinespring
Hello! I'm attempting to access my courses and keep getting the 'your session has timed out' and 'you're computer is offline' errors, when I'm fully connected to the i...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Lee johnson
Today the connection keeps dropping and asking for me to refresh. It is not my internet. I have closed and reopened and still happening. All of my other internet...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jeannie Taylor
I think I know the answer to this but want to see if there is a workaround. I have an individual license and my customer has their own enterprise license for Rise. I c...
3 years ago
By Jeannie Taylor
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have just started to use Rise 360, and was testing/(playing around with) various forms of sharing. As I do not currently have an LMS, I downloaded and extr...
3 years ago
By Bruce Graham
kaleem bhatti
hi there does anyone know why rise has been generating code that is breaking the reporting to LMS (bookmarking, completions)? its in the Imx manifest and looks like th...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kathryn Raybould
Hi, I've just completed my first Rise course for a client, and we're having problems getting it to work in their LMS (Success Factors). We've exported as SCORM 2004 4t...
3 years ago
By Mata Henry
Valérie Lafitte-Barrou
Hello, I'd like to know if there's any chance to export a course text in another format than XLIFF ? I can't upload the app as it's not currently allowe...
3 years ago
By Jon Verey
Nicole Graham
I am just wondering if is possible to have two account owners on one account? We are trying to have shared access to rise courses. So that we both can be the expo...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Elyse Rubin
Is there any way to export Rise properties such as collaborators and theming? Our team has 35+ Rises that we actively work on and other than going into the course and ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Holly Greene
Hello Articulate Community! I've never had this issue before yet please review the attached image and let me know what you think is causing this issue. You'll notice c...
3 years ago
By Holly Greene
Philemon Schmid
Hi, is there a possibility to change the text for "start course" for every course individually? Every time I change it on course xy, it changes it also in every other ...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Lawrence Moore
I am creating a module in Rise 360. I am using the "process" tool to provide step by step instructions however there only 2 steps. How do I add steps?&nbsp...
3 years ago
By Deborah Kelly