Last Post Replies
Matney Jorgensen
I have created a Storyline 360 presentation that helps students learn how to fill out a W-4 form. If I were to put the standalone Storyline in my LMS, the student...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
David Mitchell
Hi, I am trying to add a collaborator to a rise course. I go to share - and select collaborators, then enter an email and click on the 'invite' button. The text on the...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kenneth Madden
Hello, Is Rise and Rise 360 the same product? If not, why do I get ads for Rise on the Rise 360 web site?
3 years ago
By Kenneth Madden
Kelli Williams
Anyone else get 10+ emails from aly wood@articulate.com today /3/31/21? Signature line states she's a customer success representative. Email does not ...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Ben Wildey
We are currently in the process of uploading a few courses (built in Rise) into a new LMS community. Some slight changes have been made to the courses which have requi...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Learning Development_LDM
I have a Dropbox link (received from a 3rd party) and I need to add the link from the Dropbox file into Rise. Is this possible?
3 years ago
By Learning Development_LDM
Dan Felice
I have created this Rise 360 course that includes an EXIT COURSE button, but users are stating that it is not triggering the e-signature page in ComplianceWire (our LM...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Adam Bonikowske
I have a rise course that has a test out option in the introduction. The button leads the user to the same final test in section 8, where I have a StoryLine quiz block...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Elizabeth Bishop
I want to add an audio clip into my Rise course. When I click upload and go to the location of my saved audio file, it is not there. Any ideas why I can't locate...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Riccardo Virone
Hi there, I am having trouble importing a translated XLIFF file into my Rise course. Despite getting a message saying that the import is successful, when I go back to ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Lees
Hi there, we’re using Rise 360 to publish assessments using XAPI(Tin Can) and we were wondering if there is a unique identifier generated that we can use within our LM...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Gianni Ribeiro
Hi there, We are developing a number of courses in Rise 360 that we wish to get stakeholder feedback on. However, not all lessons within a course are relevant to each ...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Bill McKee
I found this Rise course (Data Security Basics for Managers) while looking for a template and I really like the block that they used. It appears to be a process block ...
3 years ago
By Bill McKee
Michael Blackmer
Is there any transcoding taking place? I usually specifically encode my videos for most efficient size/bandwidth for streaming. If Rise is already doing th...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Karen Waite
I have been happily using Rise all semester, but now, when students take quizzes in Rise repeatedly (Unlimited attempts applied) it will not update in Brightspace/Desi...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Alison  L.
In Edit Quote Carousel. If you make it bold, it appears bold. If you change the font size, it's reflected in the edit panel. BUT, if you make a different color a...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dennis Gray
Hello: We are setting up RISE for our Dealer Networks - enjoying building courses etc. One thing we overlooked was simple but effective processes for enrolling dealers...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Paul Moody
See article below https://rise.articulate.com/share/BOelRFhe9DJmCzSllL1m3JJ7XIUNKE_l
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Terry Crick
Is anyone else having issues accessing Rise?
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Katie Frassinelli
I haven't ever seen this happen before and I can't figure out how to fix it. See image attached. There is a lesson count appearing on the beginning slide and "DETAILS"...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez